[US] Olympus

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by VV, Oct 28, 2016.

1. VV Dedicated Player

Hello everyone!
    A lot of people know me as VV or Ori in the game. I was in OP as Ever for a little more than 7 Months. The league was pretty good and we did some really good runs but sadly, every big league has some drama in it. Since our league leader chose to exile without giving permissions ( PM for more info if you got popcorn.) a few of us decided to find a better place.

Olympus used to be one of the best USPC PvP leagues but the leaders ( Greeks) went inactive after some PvP changes. I used to be in it and now I run with them once in a while. So they decided to hand over the control over it. With Amazon Fury III coming up, I thought it'd be amazing to be a member in <Olympus>

-Management-
    (i) Prestige :
    The first thing I had to do as soon as I joined the league was cleaning the roster and gathering prestige. We have enough to buy one buff now and will max out on prestige as the weekly reset hits. Prestige will never be an issue. However I'll with hold buying any buffs till we get 100K so that we can cycle buffs while having a good amount of prestige ( Grrrr, I hate the prestige cap!).

(ii) Community :
    I will be having multiple co-leaders in different timezones. When it comes to members, recruits have less permissions till we gain their trust ( Bank looters, drama queens etc). Trusted members will get access depending on their contributions.
    If you donate base items > You get to place em
    If you gather prestige > You get to spend it

Most of the members that we get first will be from my old league, we know our capabilities and we get stuff done. There's no need to have 8/8 league runs all the time ( When your leaguemate's mom is on the phone with him in DWFe last boss for 23mins and timestamp shows 35mins... Stuff like that. When you can't be rude - don't get into situations as such.) We have a LOT of friends who join us with runs. As I said before, we get stuff done. That and having fun are the top priorities.

Ranks don't mean anything, "Leader" is someone who manages stuff. You pay for the same game as I do. You're playing the same thing, there's no reason to make you feel that you're in a lower position. We're playing to enjoy ourselves - that's it.

How ever, some of us maybe a little evil. If we find you needy - we will ignore you. Hissy fits aren't encouraged. If you have drama issues - YOU have drama issues; It's not mixing with the league making a huge mess. We aren't a bunch of parents :)

(iii) Gameplay :
    We know about the game, we play on both Test and Live servers. Most of us know our powers and the game mechanics. If you don't know as much as we do, we make jokes on you and make you feel bad ( JK LOL ). If you know the basics, we can help you with the advanced stuff. How ever, it'll be better if you're in the end game as it'll be like a peer population. Rivalry is encouraged. Getting good is FUN. Being efficient is amazing.

Learners are welcome. Players with a bit of expertise can feel home too.

If you say "I'm locked, sorry!" ; we cringe.

New raids will be farmed, SM will be run and we can run PvP when anything new is up.

>>>End game<<< is our primary goal. So, beginners may not find it appealing. We also have a lot of feats that require groups, so most of us just need feats that can be solo'd or duo'd. We will help if we're free but if I may repeat - Needy people and hissy fits have no place -

HAVE FUN

GET STUFF DONE

LEZ BE GAWDZ

(iv) Recruitment standards :
    If you're okay with the stuff that's mentioned above and still show interest; Almost all of us have filled our Type D sockets, not that it's required but having 8/8 elite affinity bonus is good! We farm as soon as the elite content gets out. Raid resets can be bought via someone else if you run out. Running the raids on day one is a fun thing!There are some ways to get a lot of cash by doing that too! ( Platform restrictions but still lol )

We do some weird challenge runs sometimes, 4man raids// Support role duos//8DPS or 8Support raids etc. If there are new feats, we get them when we find ourselves in a position to. THERE IS NO ORGANIZED SCHEDULE. Just go with the flow. You must atleast know the basics of your role, be able to carry your own weight. This means you don't "need" 8/8 leet beast and competent people to complete stuff. For example, I can solo DPS DWFe/KCT while keeping it at a low time; Solo heal and Solo tank too. Same goes with other people in the leauge.

Rivalry and competition is fun. This is a league for that. Most of us are experienced nabs who compete with each other. So, we expect you to be doing your part.

To get an invitation, you have to run atleast "1" raid with us to know whether "you are OP brah" (JK). We'd love to run with ya before making you a part of the family.

(v) Extras :
    DECORATING IS FUN. I mean, we're members in "Olympus" for Hades' sake! We can make the league hall look the part. I and a few others are currently busy in decorating our bases with Oan items. Will start decorating league hall soon! I have some ideas, yours will be welcome too!

With AFiii coming, we should be able to make a perfect league hall!

- - - - -

Contact: Aethereal Zeus ; Pherameir ; TiggerTSK ; Sil Surf ; MrDevilz ; GreekHermes (IGNs)

HAVE A GOOD DAY! CHEERS!
    God speed? WAHAHAHA Yeah right...LOL

- - - - -

Discord -> https://discord.gg/sDRecKx
    TeamSpeak -> Will be up soon; We're editing it for "reasons" and considering whether having multiple clients/voice servers is useful.
  2. VV Dedicated Player

Update:We are close to weekly prestige cap now ~_~ So, don't need prestige either!
  3. Thorgodwin New Player

Have the GAWDZ finally awaken from being AFK???:eek:
    You haven't specified what Cr you want?
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

That moment when I realize how much I miss on the hero side.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. spinza Well-Known Player

If u read all of it then u will understand that thy need end game plyers its kinda so much to read :D
  6. VV Dedicated Player

174 or 175 is preferred to feel home. If you're lower, we can help you but we put our stuff on a higher priority. Same goes with feats, we can help if we're free ( we have almost all the raid based feats.)

Rather let you decide. I don't wanna be dishonest and say we're super helpful and stuff. (I think I mentioned this in the post itself).

Cheers!
  7. VV Dedicated Player

Teddyyyy ;]
    Join uzzzzz <3
    • Like x 1
  8. Thorgodwin New Player

Is Olympus back for good now or are you guys going to take a break again after AFIII?:(
  9. VV Dedicated Player

Not me. No. It'll stay active till everyone is tired of the game. Or when this bloke gets another OP item!
    [IMG]
    There's seriously SumTengWong with it!
    • Like x 1
  10. SumtegWong New Player

Damn I look sexy!!!!!!
  11. VV Dedicated Player

You don't wanna know the stuff I wanna do to you mwahahhahaa
  12. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

I really wanna find some new peeps for league.
    Wish we can have more Tanks, otherwise I will be forced to spec back to atomic (I hate it, it's sounds and colors, damage-delaying more...) or ice.
  14. VV Dedicated Player

Yeah! Join on your tank - save the cat!
  15. Thorgodwin New Player

What will happen to the pvp side of Olympus? You guys still going to recruit pvp players just like the old days???:rolleyes:
  16. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

ill keep you guys in mind. joined a league a bit ago .not sure if it will work out. then the down time. waiting for the new stuff. cr175 atomic tank/dps. 267sp. have all the feats I want but...omega n omega. I have pretty much did it all solo...no league.
  17. Hermes New Player

[IMG]
    (VV's prized art)
    This is when you know your rdy to ACE the art exam. :rolleyes:
  18. Hermes New Player

Olympus will still be recruiting pvp players who are skilled in the basics and have at least 99+pvp cr but that is not our priority atm. If your interested in joining and helping us make a 4s/5s team again then let me know through ingame mail (GreekHermes). The Gods will look at each individual application case by case.
  19. VV Dedicated Player

Interesting! Do you Battle-tank too? :D We'd love to have atomic tanks/tanks in general! We can help you with Omega & omega if you have a group and you're missing roles. Almost all of us have it and forming groups for it is a hassle.

I hope your new league works out for you but if you ever need a new one, we'll be happy to welcome you. You can join our discord even now if you want to :) We have a lot of people from other leagues in there too. It just helps in organizing stuff easily.

Cheers!
  20. VV Dedicated Player

LEAGUE UPDATE : We just miss power crit, out of combat regen and berserk buffs now. We're capping on prestige as soon as it resets... So, can't buy em till this week's reset.