Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RoundLittleArms New Player

Feline heads and/or faces, digitigrade feline legs. We have rhinos, werewolves and others for the first and for legs we have faun and harpy - so please give us feline versions too. The legs can work like those two and functions as trousers (like Mr D. Duck himself).

I have this Schrödinger's Cat that would love to see that as well as a lady cat in boots. >^_^<
    • Like x 1
  2. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

[IMG]Black Racer Flashes scythe and style[IMG]
    I like this style aswell, The head looks pretty badass, Combine the head with those 3 other pictures
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I just created my own version, after remembering what I did for my one character that needed a "standard single-color spandex outfit": I used the Pyramid Slimline Style. Still not perfect, but better than some of the other options. Here's how it looks on my new character IAmTheTick:

[IMG]

But there's STILL a mismatch in the "Materials" (i.e. textures) used between the Chest Style and the Leg Style, one I didn't notice on my other character because he wears a utility belt. Look at the Tick from this angle. Look at his waist just above his hip. You can very clearly see the mismatched "Materials", resulting in an obvious dividing line between the shirt and pants:

[IMG]

And it looks even WORSE when you see the animated character fidgeting and shifting from one foot to the other, because there's this straight line in the fabric that doesn't move at all. It ruins the fabric simulation the graphics engine is trying to achieve. This sort of thing should have been corrected by the Devs 5 years ago! :(

Anyway... we need that Cowl with some Antennae, STAT! :D
    • Like x 1
  4. RoundLittleArms New Player

Ah, shield on the back for shield characters - perfect for gliding and ambushes from behind. (c;

Could just hide it when shield is deployed, no new animation needed then. But it would rock to sport it on the back, I say. (c:
    • Like x 1
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

6. Rhekinos New Player

I was wondering if it's possible to add a coffin or a gravestone as a back style? Like Haji in Blood+ or the Coffin Princess
    [IMG][IMG]

My other suggestion is spectral legs/arms if that is possible. Semitransparent or completely missing arms/legs like in specters and phantoms so the character appears to be floating in the air.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. C4talyst Well-Known Player

I would like to make one suggestion:

Nature:
    Insectoid
    No Aura's cannot see gear only colors.
    Can This be changed with some variation on Insectoid form

example: you could purchase or find new skins for insectoid looks or variation and allow aura's to be switched on too.
    I would like to see gear change insectoid look but that would be a harder process
    and maybe eventually allow weapons to be changed for insectoid still with reductions and some limited abilities
    • Like x 1
  8. Thirsty Nurse New Player

Hello to all the good Daybreak people

I have been looking for a previous message from a green name to answer this question but I can not find the answer. I am very glad to have so many lantern emblems available to use in my costume creation. I have been wanting to look more like the Red Lanterns and Sinestro Corps. members from DC comics. Would you please allow us to customize the lantern emblems from the time capsules? I would like to match many of the artworks I have seen with black and white versions of the symbols. Can we at least have an alternate black and white version for us to use?
  9. Teezax New Player

More robe inspired setups. Currently the only one I've seen is the Druid set and that is fairly outdated.
  10. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-like-to-see-next.278259/page-39#post-3824958

Agreed... but personally to get the ball rolling sooner, some CW "the Flash" gear would be great. They're killing with all their shows (inc Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow, and Supergirl) and more of that content in the game would be great.

Speaking in particular of The Flash though, you guys have laid tribute to Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman for their 75 Year celebrations... shame you didn't do the same for The Flash 2 years ago for his.

It's not time... it's overdue!!!
    • Like x 3
  11. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

I think the classic Joker's jacket with the flower on the right side will be a must have for the fans.
  12. Countess Isis New Player

[IMG]
    Goddess Hera
    would be great
    • Like x 1
  13. Countess Isis New Player

[IMG]
    Samurai
    • Like x 1
  14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Agreed. Bring it on!
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Out of curiosity, I'd like to know what styles the Devs want to see in game. You guys have been seeing all of our wants and opinions, what's on your wishlist?
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ragman is definitely becoming quite an interesting character on ARROW this season, but they really did give his costume a major redesign for the show! :cool:

I've already figured out how to make a reasonably satisfactory comic book style Ragman costume for the game, but now I want to know, what POWERS should he have? I'm having a much harder time figuring out how you would do the whole thing of parts of his costume being tendrils he can use to attack his enemies. o_O
    • Like x 1
  17. biroid New Player

i want police style[IMG]
    and mercenary style[IMG]
  18. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Cheongsams (Traditional with the long slit / Modern short cheongsams) - In red / white / black & white / flowery patterns

Soccer boots / Basketball shoes / Jerseys

Shield style for the hands (and not as a weapon style) to complement the 1H Weapon

Characters holding weapons with left hand ie left handed 1H wielder, left handed rifle / bow user etc

Rorschach
    [IMG]

Lobo
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes to Rorschach! And please make the patterns on the face animated.
    • Like x 2
  20. Davenport Committed Player

How about a robe style like the guardians in the Lantern comics? There could be different versions for the different Corps.