Mp cash not showing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GokuFullSaiyan, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SitOnMyDuck New Player

I am also experiencing this issue with MP Cash purchased late last night / early this morning.
  2. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

Oh i see and I've already submitted a Support Ticket including screenshots of the receipts of my purchase which they did replied back to me but they still haven't fixed the issue and it's making me more frustrated and upset. I need to restore my deleted main character called GokuFullSaiyan before its permanently gone within 90 days.
  3. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

Do you mean log off PSN?
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Guy, guys calm down, the playstation just takes some time to render it.

[IMG]

sorry who could resist; I do hope it gets sorted though.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still troubleshooting this problem, closely working with PSN.

We're not clearing deleted characters at the moment, so there's no cause for concern about losing your character. We'll get the purchases functioning again as quickly as possible.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

You guys still owe me $45 bucks because mine still hasn't shown since 2 years ago.
    • Like x 2
  7. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

Despite this issue that am going through' I'll just play the game using my other characters in the meantime while i play the waiting game.
  8. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I mean is it safe to purchase stuff?
  9. xSkyAndSeax New Player

Are they still working on it? I bought a membership before I found out about this, and I'll be upset if I didn't get my membership ;--;
  10. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

Yeah according to what i was told in their reply Yesterday of my Support Ticket that i submitted' I was told and i quote" We do hope to have this resolved today or tomorrow at the latest as we do consider it an urgent matter.
    Rest assured it will not take 90 days for your cash to arrive. The development team will update the in-game message of the day once the marketplace issue is resolved.

My apologies once again for the delay and for any trouble this is causing you in the meantime.
    Thank you for your patience and for playing DCUO!

It's upsetting and frustrating when those technical difficulties causes delays on granting what i purchased which am still waiting for them to grant what i purchased. Issues like this discourages me to think about not investing money on the game anymore after i restore my main character back.
  11. Add Level 30

Any update on this last one was 15 hours ago
  12. Gimpy Loyal Player

Don't spend any cash yet, people are still not getting what was purchased.

This isn't a new bug, in the past it has taken up to 48 hrs for a purchased LM ( and other MP items) to actually show up granting the privileges paid for, I will have to admit I still received the "time/item" paid for after the long wait. If the shoe was on the other foot I believe things would be handled differently.
  13. boss Fireshot New Player

I payed for 2000 marketplace cash an haven't received it yet I tryed to open a support ticket but don't know how I'm on Daybreak an still don't see it anywhere
  14. Gimpy Loyal Player

Start here,

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
  15. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

It's very negligent how little they are keeping us updated on this.. especially considering this has to do with real money.. they need to disable the MP until they fix this.
    • Like x 1
  16. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

I'm currently downloading an update of the game at this point in time which i hope that fixes the problem that am having with the Marketplace cash.
  17. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

It finished updating but it still hasn't fix the Marketplace cash problem. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
  18. TO_PROFESIONAL Active Player

wow after 2 days of not being able to play because of the Link dead thing
    I try to get something from the Marketplace and don't get anything smh
  19. xSkyAndSeax New Player

Are they still working on it . Kinda sucks, not being able to do DLC and get MP items
  20. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

Still nothing? Any of you get your purchases yet? I'm still waiting for mine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.