Mp cash not showing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GokuFullSaiyan, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

I purchased 500 Marketplace on the PS4 but it didn't show up on my account. I'm so frustrated with that crap. I will quit playing DCUO if the 500 Marketplace cash that i paid for doesn't show up soon. I tried restarting the game multiple times but it didn't help solve the problem. Please fix that problem devs
    • Like x 3
  2. piohh Well-Known Player

Same here, MC dont added to my Account. EU PS4... dont know what they do here...
    • Like x 3
  3. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

It sucks when that happens and i need to restore my main character that i deleted. I deleted my main character because i wanna to see if deleting and restoring my character would fix the game crashing problems that's been happening this week which has been crashing multiple times when i used the Teleporter from the Gotham Under Seige to get to the Watchtower but the game crashed during the loading screen and i couldn't log in with my main character. The devs need to fix issues like these first before releasing new content and new features.
  4. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Why on Earth would you delete your main character?
    • Like x 3
  5. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

After the game kept crashing when i was using the Teleporter from Gotham Under Siege to go to the Watchtower' i closed the game and reopened the game to try to log in with my main character but when i try to log in with my character' the game crashed multiple times during the loading screen and that got me frustrated to the point to delete my character to see if deleting and restoring my character would solve the log in problem that the game crashes caused.
  6. SnowStar Committed Player

Always use your one precious support ticket. You get one and only one at a time and don't let gollum get it
    • Like x 3
  7. Joker17 New Player

I'm having the exact same problem. I submitted a support ticket.
    • Like x 1
  8. zor ile Well-Known Player

yup same problem. I put in a ticket
    • Like x 2
  9. Phen0menal Active Player

I had the same problem as well
    • Like x 2
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So when you buy mp Cash it doesn't show up
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Log out, quit game, wait a bit, log back in.
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I bought it last night
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ah, that sucks.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah HoD shout right now consists of people raging about missing MP cash lol. Glad I didn't decide to buy marks yet.
  15. Add Level 30

I also just had same problem, although I just bought a few minutes ago.... It always showed up after a few seconds before... Growing concerned
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

:rolleyes:
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

:(
  18. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Shoulda read this before purchasing it. My marketplace cash not showing either. Do i gotta submit a ticket? hate submitting tickets, daybreak got terrible customer service
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating this issue with PSN and will resolve it as quickly as possible. We expect to be able to deliver the missing marketplace cash without you needing to take any further steps, but please feel free to open support tickets if you are concerned. Thank you for your patience.
    • Like x 1
  20. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Sigh...what next. PSN status shows everything in the green. But now I'm leery to even try to get anything with all this going on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.