Hero League The Protectorate is recruiting on the USPS3/4

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kaidan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. DeanCain93 New Player

Hi yes i'd like to mention a couple of things missing from your website. 1 there's no Atomic power and 2 you're missing 2 role classes of Tank and Controller.
  2. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Atomic is open for recruitment, Shivtr just hasn't updated this list yet. We pull the list from them to populate.

I'll have to look into the other thing you mentioned, it's been a while since I went through the application process!
  3. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Feats Friday!!!!!
  4. PStopper Active Player

i feel like the Cheetos convo was definitely Trinity :D
    • Like x 1
  5. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Well with Crossplay this will now be open to all US members looking for help and fun..
  6. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

I'm just turning 16 but I've been playing for over a year and I need a league to help me raise my cr and skill points. I'm a sorcery dps and I would greatly appreciate some tips to help deal more damage. My name is iCaelum and I'm 131 cr and I think 70 skill points.
  7. Pyroseraph360 Active Player

I can't believe I missed out on that conversation. D:

Anyway, I am so sorry I haven't kept in touch. With all the lag during the last month plus Premium woes stonewalling me on progression, I knew I had to take a break from this.

But my birthday is coming up in a month, gonna get a new headset and purchase a few story bundles, so I'm starting to feel the itch again.

My only real question is why this topic is all the way in page 10?

*punts topic to page 1*

*sees that Midknight is down again*

*picks up Midknight*
  8. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Pretty much sums it up.. Folks we are back after several months break..
  9. Leafy Committed Player

bout time lol , was worried there for a bit when I logged and it was as quiet as a library.
  10. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend. Just throwing this out again if someone is looking for a fun league that isn't worried about the scoreboards.
  11. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

It's our weekly feature of Feats Friday.. Need a feat that you're having a hard time with, or is it grindy feat that oyu just need some good laughs to help you out.. We are here for you.

We are back to a small group, 4-5 people that are active through out most week nights. We are looking for members who are causal want to have fun and can laugh at themselves. if this sounds like hey that's me.. Look for several us in game or apply in my signature below and we will look for you in game.

Signed
    Kaidan Alenko
    Weizenbock - me!
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan
  12. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

With the recent announcements of skill points mattering again.. This is a great time to join our league. We love SP more than CR. We feel the grind should be rewarded, that we/you put all this work into getting SP.. why can't they help us all out? So here at The Protectorate we pride ourselves on SP.. and want everyeone to get as much as they can. Check out the link in my sign and come join us.
  13. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

We are gearing up for both Stats matter and AF3 in the coming weeks. We are laid back group currently that has 2-3 players on during the weeknights of 19:00-23:00CST, then weekends 6-8 members. We are looking once the new content drops to see that number increase.

After you visited our site, read who we are, and what we like to do in game. Send one of the four of us a Tell in game, or leave a way for us to contact you in game here or on our site. We will connect with you in game..

Signed
    Kaidan Alenko
    Weizenbock - me!
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan
  14. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Ladies and gentlemen! Man it has been a while since I made one of these!
    First off, about 7 months ago, our League became pretty frustrated with the game. Things had changed so much over the past year and a half, we felt that this was no longer the game we had fallen in love with.
    Then wonder happened! Nerd of Prey got promoted to Legit Boss, new systems designers were brought on board, and for the first time in many months; we started to slowly return. At first, we had absolutely no intention of resubbing and decided we’d just stomp a mud-hole in the lower content. Then the announcement about moving back to quarterly content drops was made. We saw the light appear at the end of this long dark tunnel we had been in. And then it happened, the most amazing news of all, a complete system revamp!! Gone are the cookie cutter AMs! Back is the importance of SP and stats! “Play your way,” had returned, but with even more goodies than before! Power Points were now a thing of the past! We would soon be able to play our powers to their fullest extent. Soon all of the limitations, shackles, and crutches would be gone. The core leadership of the League resubbed almost immediately (that whole 70 bucks for a year deal helped a bit too!!) Since then we have been busy building ourselves back up in anticipation for the coming wonderment!

So, without further ado, something I’ve been wanting to say again for some time now:

Welcome to the recruitment thread for the #1, highest rated, most popular, award winning, critically acclaimed Helping League on the US Server!
    (Nothing stated above is a fact, provable, or based on any form of collected data. ... it’s just true, don't argue)
    We are The Protectorate and we really do help!
    Our League’s charter is pretty simple: we are here to help!

We will never kick a PUG just be being the lowest possible CR for content. Each one of us was kicked at some point for the same reason and we don’t believe in spreading hate and elitism.
    We don’t tell you how to play and thank heavens now, neither does the game!
    We don’t tell you what role to run. If you want us to run with three healers in a group, fine. Are you a tank, then, please, play a tank.

This is not MY League, or SA1NT’s League, or Weizenbock’s League, it is OUR League so please, play the way you have the most fun!
    We have established a wonderful family within the Protectorate and we keep the environment safe and fun for anyone and everyone.

We have two major rules, though, in all honesty, they are really just the same rule said two different ways.

#1 – No Discrimination. This means no ageism, racism, sexism, sexual orientationism, dogmism, geographism, roleism, CRism, SPism, PVPism, PVEism, jobism … I hope you get the point. None of these should happen, at any time, for any reason, ever. We can’t say it plainer than that.
    #2 – Show respect. This doesn’t just mean to League members, we mean to everyone. So, just be a person to other people and not a turd.

We have no CR requirements.
    We have no SP requirements.
    We have no required play times or amounts.
    We have no specific system requirements.
    We don’t require you to own, have, or use a mic.
    (As a caveat to this: while running group content please turn on voice chat so that you can stay up with our strategies and the feats we are attempting.)

We also have several scheduled events during the weekend:
    Friday – Feat Friday is where we work on feats. Exclusively. Any feat anyone needs or wants will be completed by the end of the night, time permitting. Skill Points are very important and we encourage our members to work on them. And, no one in The Protectorate ever works alone!

Saturday – Panty Raids kind of speak for themselves … kinda. On Saturdays we run raids, rotating by tier OR whatever the tier of our lowest level member signed on is. And we run them … in our undies! Skivvies, nickers, short pants, trunks, tighty-whities, delicates, unmentionables whatever you want to call them, we wear ‘em; because, you’ve never really punched Zod in the face, until you do it in Flash boxers! :D

Sunday – Bounty(ful) Sunday is where we run as many of the bounties as we can get our hands on. We’ll go from the Classics, CC, and Raven, to Mist and New Genesis.

If we sound like your kind of league, here's how you can contact us:
    1) You can reply here on our thread or send a PM (Private Message) to me “Drifting Dreamer,” “Kaidan,” or "VictoryMC98".
    2) You can put in an app on our site:
    www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com
    (Which you should use; it is a wonderful tool for the League.)

3) You can also contact us in game via a Tell or a game-mail to any of the following members:
    Kaidan Alenko
    Weizenbock
    SA1NT
    MidKnightTitan - me

Is there anything else you want to know? Ask us.
    You can ask us questions about the league in the same way you can contact us for recruitment.
    Good luck in your search for a league!!
    Happy Smashing!!
    --Dreamer :D
    • Like x 1
  15. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Bump.. As we are getting excited for AF3!
  16. Elevyn New Player

Hey guys. Just submitted my app on your website. Returning player, haven't played for about 4 years or so and wanted to start something new to reintroduce myself to the game from the start.

Recently started up again rolling Quantum, currently level 29 and about 30 CR that I'm wanting to be able to troll with mainly and backup as DPS. Still working on leveling and gearing up right now on all my solo missions.

I had (have) a level 30 Nature Healer I was doing T3 raids with (back in 2012) that is still alive but I haven't played again yet, not sure about the CR/SP but he had no trouble raiding FoS at the time. But I wanted to start something new and fresh to remember the game after so long.

Looking to engage in some jolly co-operation if you'll have me.

Thanks!

Name in game: Elevyn
    Hero on US PS3/4
  17. SA1NT New Player

Come give us a try and we can learn AF3 together.
  18. Elevyn New Player

I've recently been playing either late night or early morning around my busy work schedule (PST). Focusing on upping my CR - just passed CR 50 this morning, running solo T2 challenges and getting lucky on gear from Sub Avatars. Got a way to go til I can join you in AF3 but I'm workin on it..
  19. BoldLockdown New Player

Are the event organizers and leaders East or West Coast? A u seful piece of information would be the scheduled time (and time zone) for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday night events.
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Bold, leaders are in 3 different time zones. Most of the scheduled events take place starting at 20:00CST. I say most as we understand everyone has a life, and sometimes it may be earlier or later. There have been raid nights that get started around 21:00CST, and went till 03:00CST.