DPS Greatness Updated

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Titon, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

If it were a computer playing each power. Then I think your list is the closest. If it's actually people, just depends. You can't figure in people's dps. There are very good dps, and very bad dps. A lot of people come to the forums looking for a list of best powers. The try it 9n a new toon, or buy a respect token. Most fail to learn the power and practice. There is a lot more than just the power.
  2. krytine Loyal Player

I would say
    Ice mental gadgets sorcery earth munitions HL fire celestial quantum rage nature electric the last two way below the others. From Rage to HL not a big big difference
  3. Titon Well-Known Player

Quantum is leagues below Celestial and Hard Light
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Doesn't matter who or what is playing the power. The damage potential is there regardless. It's up to the person with the controller(or keyboard) to reach that potential. Which is what my list goes by. I don't go by what's hardest to play or what people struggle with.
    • Like x 3
  5. Mighty Committed Player

1. That loadout is sub-optimal.
    2. The 282K DPS only happens when he's popped a Flex, a Compound and is standing in a supply drop.
    • Like x 1
  6. yulingg New Player

@op, thank you so much for this guide, can you do an update on healing classes with sub dps builds that are strong atm as well? Im a returning player just recently resubbed since I can afford the game again.
  7. Delta796th Loyal Player

Especially when they are 171 with over 8k in precision...
    Talk about false advertising
    • Like x 1
  8. Delta796th Loyal Player

Sure
    Sorcery then Celestial
    The other 2 are pure garbage in DPS role & have been for a really REALLY Really long time.
  9. yulingg New Player

thanks so my sorc will be doing fine then <3. Left it at a good spot. How many days will it take for me to maximize my skill points on my sorc?
  10. Delta796th Loyal Player

Dunno how many you have
  11. bmce84 Loyal Player

soon as you put Light above Munitions it was clear that the list is all wrong.
  12. Delta796th Loyal Player

To be fair HL is the far superior DPS. It parsers higher in melee and even in midrange (if not slightly better)

Take away Biggun and Munitions is MEH
    But for the scoreboard chaser crowd unloading that joke SC to obliterate a bunch of worthless adds then Yeah -. Munitions is a "better DPS"
  13. yulingg New Player

Not many from what I remember under 200? I could be wrong, but last I remember it took players 2 years before they nerfed some content.
  14. Delta796th Loyal Player

TBH with CR scaling provided you have 77 you can hit all your inates needed. More is always better & I generally say at least 150 or better yet more than CR.
  15. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Wow! 282K! Neo Venom Boost for the WIN! Thanks for posting the awesome video, Mighty!

#BewareMyTrollPower
  16. yulingg New Player

im at 142 cr on my sorc, justy logged in today.
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

Rage is not that bad :<
  18. Leafy Committed Player

just accept it wally.
  19. Wallachia Devoted Player

[IMG]
  20. Leafy Committed Player

when stale memes come back. :(