Downtime Server Downtime - August 24, 2016 - Game Update 63 and Time Capsules!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

2. Maxwill Committed Player

Very good joke :) .One of your best forums' jokes :)
  3. Bitesize Sammy New Player

Its free, please read the update note.
    • Like x 1
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

I would really like to know where you got that this cost anything?
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

6. D0CT0RFATE New Player

Get some! You tell em Mepps!
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The patch notes say that the Skip Tutorial is free. The wording of "however the option does not cost anything to use" implies that the other option (Skip to 25) does.

Skip Tutorial

Skip Tutorial is a free option for players either with characters lower than level 4 that have not finished the tutorial, or upon creating new characters. They will see this option alongside Skip to Level 25, however the option does not cost anything to use.
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i know its a minor point but i love the changes made to the booster gold tour.i think its going to encourage players to actually get this out of the way. i have about 5 backburner alts that will benefit from this.
  9. bmce84 Loyal Player

I'm glad I didn't get too far ahead with my fire guy, I'll remake him and test out the new leveling style, not sure if I'll play the tutorial but the new Booster Gold tour scene skip is great.
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Hell no. People spent actual money to get these, with RNG involved. To suddenly allow others to just buy these for a set price on the marketplace would be robbing each and everyone who has spent money on the past Booster Bundles. It would really hurt them business-wise if they did this, no one would trust them with a future Booster Bundle.
    • Like x 3
  11. savage24 New Player

they should do that:)
    • Like x 1
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Get over yourselves. It will never happen. Nuff said.
  13. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

if you had clicked on the update notes and read them, you would've found out that skip to lvl 25 is not free. It's not stated explicitly, but implicitly. It says about the Skip tutorial function (jump to lvl4): "They will see this option alongside Skip to Level 25, however the option does not cost anything to use."
  14. Koumori the Godslayer New Player

umm...play another mmo?
  15. Stryke New Player

I gotta switch to day shift so I can have something to do when this happens...
  16. Cincy73 New Player

Well, finally got a day off work and planned on DCUO and yardwork. Guess the yard is still there so that's good
    • Like x 2
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

Im wondering the need for that Munitions nerf.
  18. Leafy Committed Player

I was being sarcastic.
  19. AsgardKnight Well-Known Player

Glad that I skipped work yesterday :)
    Today I will happily go to work and come back once the world comes back :p
    • Like x 1
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

totally free :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.