Random Pics plz keep clean to keep it going

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Drathmor, May 1, 2013.

1. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

Maybe this thread needs to be renamed to MidKnight's picture spamming thread. If only they were fun...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

3. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

4. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

6. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

7. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

8. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

9. Boscohark Well-Known Player

Simply showing a picture of a politician is not politics and this is the random picture thread. As long as there is no commentary with the picture it is just as random as any other picture.
  10. Boscohark Well-Known Player

Your inability to be able to tell the difference between politics and persons is not the posters problem. Neither of those you mentioned are any more "controversial" then any other politician. They are just pictures. Move on from them if they are not something you like. There are many pictures in this thread i would not particularly support, but that is my issue, not the posters. In a thread called "Random Pics" I am bound to come across something I don't like. But just because I do not like it does not mean it is controversial or out of bounds.
  11. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

I don't care about politics. I'd be happy if people could post fun random pics, instead of hundreds of pics a day I just skip past. Makes me wonder what the point in this thread is. Random pics just to post random stuff? Is it supposed to be entertaining, educational, a quick way to increase your post count, or what? :confused:
  12. Boscohark Well-Known Player

The answer is : Yes.
  13. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

14. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

I think some people might be better of sticking to google images so that they can define "fun" and "random" and stay within their own limits of "controversial" Everything Iv posted, were things that I liked. I saw the picture, paused to look at it and then saved the URL.

Pitbulls, John Waters, dot Hack, nuns, Bettlejuice, Obama, drag queens, Addams family, Halloween cupcakes, Chuck Liddell and David Duchovny lol and that's all just on this current page. Seems pretty random. The only thing they have in common with one another, is I like them.

https://images.google.com/
    The possibilities are endless. ..I would recommend some searches, but with the complainers I don't know what they like. Because they seem to only prefer to talk about what they do not like..

I know! Here are some french fries. Everyone likes french fries XD
    [IMG]

..crap. Those have ketchup on them. Some of you might prefer BBQ, ranch or sweet & sour sauce. Or maybe you like them as they are without dipping? ...trying to please everybody sure is hard.

A fun thing to do would be keeping this thread pictures only. When you see something you like instead of quoting on it and saying why you like it, you just give it a thumbs up. The poster will know you enjoyed it.
    When you see one that you don't care about or even activity dislike you scroll down.

I know that's what I'll be doing. Which now makes this comment part of the Miles Davis Collection
    [IMG]
  15. Azreaus Committed Player

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Azreaus Committed Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Azreaus Committed Player