Healing + Brawling > Healing + (Insert Weapon) Thoughts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Solarverse, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

2H>Flurry Shot, DW>Explosive Shot
  2. iClip Committed Player

Yeah, the Explosive Shot is fast, but it doesn't put as many numbers on the hit counter, and therefore doesn't allow you regen as much power as quickly.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

nevermind, sorry had a brainfart. forgot that you tap hold for flurry shot with DW.
  4. Solarverse Committed Player

I have given serious consideration to going with DW. It is quick.
  5. minuteofdecay Committed Player

When I started playing I used bow for the longest time till I found that DW fits my play style the most. There is no need to actually worry about the wm crit or how fast a weapon regen power anymore. If ur troll can't keep up with you there are only two possible reasons... the troll sucks and is trying to dps or u are spamming heals like there is no tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  6. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

It was never needed to being with. People just liked the luxury of the decreased power cost.
  7. seek76 Committed Player

There is a difference between offering advice and proclaiming this way is the only way. Advice I have no problem with and am willing to listen to, right up to till it becomes obvious the person doesn't know as much as they want you to think they do. The other thing I hate in pugs, is players saying this is how my league does it, and this is how we should be doing it. Your league is not here, and if you want to run it that way, wait to run it with your league then. These players want everybody to be like their league, but the skill level is different in pugs, some are very skilled while others, I am surprised they even figured out how to log into the game.

I wish AM incorporated more of the power trees also, it would be nice to have choices back.
    • Like x 1
  8. Solarverse Committed Player

And this was the entire point of my OP. I can never get tired of viable choices that are competitive with each other. It only bothers me when it becomes obvious that ONE stand above ALL.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

I agree. I have said my league has done things this way b4. But only after multiple wipes. Like we tried different things and it didnt work. Then it was hey guys my league has done this b4 and it worked. I think that is ok. But right off the bat? Nah. Plus what works for 1 group doesnt always work for others.
  10. High Troller Loyal Player

You forgot dual wield
    • Like x 1
  11. seek76 Committed Player

I get that. It has a competitive advantage, but my point was more about the trash you were taking from leaguemates and other people. If you want to be competitive and like gaming that way, then yea I can see how you feel like you have no choice.
    • Like x 1
  12. seek76 Committed Player

When you run with the same people, you develop chemistry with those players, you learn each others strengths and weakness', you don't have that in pugs, and to expect pugs to play like your league is just asinine in itself, of course this is just my opinion lol.