Something needs to be done about healers in arenas

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by GhostsAndMagic, Aug 7, 2016.

1. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

It feels like having a good healer and troll on your team has absolutely no counter play other than having a good healer and troll on your team

*sighs* getting destroyed by premade groups all the time because there is no decent matchmaking system is fun
  2. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Your signature makes it hard to take you seriously....but I understand. All heal powers aren't op, just two.

But that's dc for ya.
    • Like x 2
  3. Unzero Well-Known Player

So you're saying they should balance healers so they can't heal....?
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I was going to somewhat agree and say how they should bring back RPS, but then I read your signature, and it kind of nullified all credit this thread gave you.
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Wouldn't it be easier to form a group and go in as a premade yourself?
    • Like x 3
  6. Unzero Well-Known Player

I don't think someone who only has enough time to write two lines in a forum complaining about healers has enough time to form a group.

If you plebians want to cry about something could you at LEAST tell us what the ACTUAL problem is?

I swear, you might as well type blah blah blah cause it's not helping anything
  7. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

*Ahem* *cough* RPS System *cough*;)
  8. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

The fact that the RPS system is gone and the fact that resto is high on the PvP gear is the issue.

Fire tanks are an issue too because of this, not just healers.
    • Like x 1
  9. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Nerf Hardlight DPS
    Nerf Celestial DPS
    Nerf Rage DPS
    Nerf Munitions DPS
    Nerf Mental stuns
    Nerf atomic tank
    Nerf Fire tank
    Nerf tank mitigation
    Nerf martial arts lunge damage
    Nerf sorcery healers
    Nerf Nature healers
    Nerf healing in DPS stance

one nerf leads to a next nerf which leads to a next nerf and so it continues over and over. sad but true.
    • Like x 1
  10. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

I want to play the game and not stare at chat for an hour
  11. minuteofdecay Committed Player

Honestly getting better dps on your team sounds like ur issue.
    • Like x 1
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

So, in raids do you just go in with whatever? Is that the game? There is more than queing into a match and square smashing with pvp. Your complaining about strategy, right? A group wants to run a heal and troll so, which does make them a stronger group than four dps. In response, you want to nerf healers. Why? You can't expect a nerf to healers for this reason. Sorcery healers are tuff, but learn to kill the watcher asap. Burn him out of power. Same goes for nature healers. Counters kill their power. Keep them on their butt. Most bug healers will either be flying high doing pulse beam or on the ground using uppercut. Before the match starts if your are all dps, be the leader. Call out weak targets to focus fire. Call for block breaks.
    • Like x 3
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I think it's time to remove all powers, weapons, and roles in PVP. Let everyone go in without gear and just deathmatch it.
    Then we can see what really needs nerfing.
    Better cut the mics too; teaming up is unfair and should be nerfed also.
    • Like x 2
  14. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Actually I feel there shouldn't be healers or pets allowed in pvp arenas because its unbalanced.

It should be all dps showing what a gladiator truly is, I mean were is the honor at in the fight at. You que up and you might not have a healer and the other team has one BOOM, 99% of the time your going to loose.

With legends they get the characters with a lot of pets, I just cant do it.
  15. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad Guy says the stupidity grows every day. He thinks most of the people on this game need to drink a big glass of SHUT UP JUICE.
  16. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Apparently, forming a group is OP. Much easier to complain on the forums.
  17. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Yea but you can queue for roles in raids, you cannot do that in arenas
  18. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

lmao, says the guy who speaks in the 3rd person.
  19. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

thats actually a good idea except make it a weapons only arena with your power loadout bar disabled. we'll see who the real fighters are then lol i swear id play that all day.
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Your answers are silly. Yes, in PVE, you can questions as a dps or off role. Guess what? Same thing with pvp. You can be whatever role you want in PVE or PVP. Here's the thing, PVP is not PVE, but to make it easier for you to understand. In pve, if you que into a raid, which I don't suggest unless it's an older raid, if you don't get the right make up you'll fall also, right? Well, same goes for pvp. If you don't go into a 4s match with the understand there could be a healer. Then go play legends.

The comment by your signature about clipping says a lot about your problem with pvp.