Buff Nature and Electric already!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CrappyHeals, Aug 1, 2016.

1. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Elecric Dps - frustrating, ha! ha! ha! good one.
    You que up for a duo, partner leaves.
    Alert - kick or others leave.
    Raids... Is it good in raids? Oh, how am I supposed to know that?
    Others kill the boss faster than elec kills some adds. LOL
    This power has been ignored for so long that only some serious revamp could help it.
    Midrange? What's it going to change? Little higher numbers when toon is closer to an enemy? Problem unsolved.
    Weapons Update? You want me to 'back-flip' or 'smoke bomb' the boss to stay competitive with others?
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Sorc and Earth get their buffs when needed, still competetive, elec/nature? You must hate these.
    • Like x 7
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Just up the DoTs for the time being. Why isn't that an option ?
    • Like x 3
  3. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

I was going to say the same. Back then, people were quicker to condemn a powerset either because they didn't understand it or there wasn't a cookie cutter rotation/guide for it. Sure, there was still a "tier list" for powers but every power had the potential to do great things in the hands of a great player. If you had two great players obviously the one with the "better" powerset would shine brighter but I'd see tons of FoTM players look as clueless as ever. Pre-AM Sorcery was in the same boat as Mental, in the eyes of many.
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Yet Gadgets Mental, and the Ice Elemental bug still went untouched even though it's been proven they are performing past the intended dps.

"Have me fooled" indeed.
    • Like x 1
  5. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

I occasionally hear a person say they do great with electric and act like they have some super secret OP loadout, but never give any other info. Like they're either trolling or there's literally 4-8 players that can effectively use it.
  6. Dragon1576 Active Player

So i know a fix for nature at least just simply allow dog form stealth to be unlimited and once it's applied you continue to do crit dots the whole time why does the crit from it only last a few seconds if it last the entire time it would automatically make nature dots stronger
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I don't think ice elemental is a bug. The bug might be no being able to do good ag damage inside the ice elemental form. Keep that in mine, imagine the damage without that 2-3 second delay
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I believe it's take longer because you all are coming up with new things that is, to you all, more important than power balance. The new summer event can't be older than the weapon balance update that's been going on before last summer
    • Like x 1
  9. Thirsty Nurse New Player

Hi I've been nature since 2011 and my alt has been electric since 2012. I was ready to quit from the frustration I experience playing these powers in solo and duos. Even at a higher than the recommended CR, not the minimum to enter, I could barely finish content with supply drops, orbital strike, and mods. That's if I was lucky. Not to beat a dead horse but I am only sticking around to see what they do with water. Anyway back to the subject at hand. Damage over time (also known as DOTS) is just an antiquated and archaic system. In PVE and PVP you need to be able to blow your load after you counter an opponent or in the small time frame before the boss launches an assault. Just make us a might based combo power like Atomic. I would settle for being on a system like other might based powers.
  10. Unida Dedicated Player

tbh they could just buff nature and electric DOTS by 200% and those 2 powers would have been more popular, and massive buff the buffs from weapon of destiny, the earth hands one, carnage and whatever elect has.

its not very scientific, but anyone that plays these would take that 8 days a week vs. years(?) of waiting and hoping

i remember when electric was awesome with the 2H weapon throw clip, that was the peak of awesome for DPS damage, looked cool, had clipping, did great damage quickly, people enjoyed it.

hot fixed the only thing that made it viable, people ran away

18months

today.

yay!?
    • Like x 1
  11. krytine Loyal Player

So the order has been changed again and they are now working on Electric and nature first before sorcery and earth good
    But again you have to remember something guys when the devs start working on a power creating it or over hauling it they start work anywhere from 6 months to a year out let's say those two powers are fixed at the end of the year just say that means right now is the time to write in how you would like the power to work forget the fact you have already done that some devs have left new ones are here working on it now so put a thread together that talks about how the power should work and quit crying about how bad it is and maybe we c9uld get some kickars things done with electric like a different super charge or tesla lines or a Jacob's ladder plus effects the way something loos
  12. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Up the dots, make swarm a permanent pet and have it hit hard as heck like sorcery and earths pets.......could probably be done in a hotfix a a temp solution. Oh well whatever. Logged in once in the past two weeks and just waiting for my sub to run out anyway. Do what ya'll want.
    • Like x 1
  13. Pults Loyal Player

Just give instant max dot to both harvest and Voltaic Bolt. Skip the setup of dots before releasing weapon update. That won't screw up the core of the powers and won't make them too powerful. (which wouldn't be too bad either)
  14. Xibo Loyal Player

I really think that they probably are doing WM = AM. I'm really excited if this will happen. Would be nice for Nature/Electric players.
    • Like x 1
  15. Pults Loyal Player

Hopefully. Flipslashing needs to die out and hopefully all powersets will have the option to use both the AM and a WM rotations.
    • Like x 1
  16. Pults Loyal Player

Hopefully. Flipslashing needs to die out and hopefully all powersets will have the option to use both the AM and a WM rotations.
  17. Xibo Loyal Player

Probably this can be the motive for the delay for the Weapons Update because let's think a bit: Weapon Mastery in the Weapons Update will certainly be buffed and it have a SP requierement which is 77 skill points and now with the Stats Matter so if they follow the logic Weapon Mastery should be an alternative to AM since AM does not have an SP requirement and so must be WM = AM in logic terms but let's see what the devs have in mind. Flip slash and other combos in fact probably will "die" because the correct way to do properly damage, following the logic, would be by WM or AM but Nature, Electric, Sorcery and Earth are the unique powers that could use both WM and AM obivously with the Weapon Mastery Crit excluded as already happens. For that reason, if my thinking is correct, these powers that i mentioned after get your own updates will become very strong.
  18. supalova20 Well-Known Player

HELL NO...DONT LISTEN TO THIS FOOL....DO NOT MAKE ELECTRIC COMBO BASED...THATS FOR WEAK NOOB PLAYERS.....dude is not an electric player.....stick with water kid...
  19. supalova20 Well-Known Player

Just bring back PIs.....WM sucks booty and is boring as the 1234 powers.....give Telsa ball the same PI and cool down as ELECTROCUTE..make OVERCHARGE explode immediately.....for polarized side make STATIC PUSH clippable with wired just like ELECTRO GENESIS......IONIC DRAIN SHOULD BE a powerful SC like it's healing animation...
  20. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

I probably would agree with your arguments.
    Just can't bring it over me to read a text that brutally eye frakked formatted :eek: