Dev Discussion Episode 26: "Wayne Manor Gala" 2-Player operation feedback thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackFrost Developer

Aloha!

The Wayne Manor Gala du-op should be available to play on live for Legendary players, and this is the forum thread I'll be watching most closely for feedback and bug reports. Let me know if you see anything wonky in this duo, or if you just want to chime in about the content.

Thanks to all of the people who helped test this on the Test server, and I appreciate your continued interest in DCUO!
    • Like x 1
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

What's with the first room? Thanks for yet another frustrating duo.
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The first boss room has waaaay too many destructable objects. When killing the Jokerandroids (and the wave of adds before them) my Time Bomb only hits for 4.5k because it's splitting sp much with all the tables and chairs, even after they've already been destroyed. It would normally hit them for about 40k.
  4. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Is the Present Party feat glitched? Because ive done it several times without destroying the presents that were ticking and still didnt get the feat. Could it be that were doing the feat wrong?
    • Like x 1
  5. YinChakra Dedicated Player

I can confirm the feats are working, you sure you're opening all the presents except the ones that tick ? I know i was staring at the boxes for a couple mins to make sure the ticking was actually come from the box infront of me not the one next to me.
  6. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Feedback: Great duo, i usually don't like duos but i really enjoyed this one.
    • Like x 1
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Imo the duo is fine. Think its great. And in 2 runs i have all the feats done. Having a partner on ts helped to do the feats. But if u blind queue and arent doing the feats u just burn everything and i see no issues. And i was in there on 2 different toons. A 172 and a 171.
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Play support?
  9. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Yes, ive done it multiple times leaving the presents that are ticking unopened. We were very thorough in checking which ones were ticking. There was a couple times where there was only 1 ticking, and a few times where there was 2 ticking. We left those alone, broke the rest....still no feat. I heard a couple others in my league have the same issue.
    • Like x 1
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I doubt being in controller role would help.
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The "Ceiling Sculpture" base item is reallllllly nice.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. Ully Committed Player

Not sure how to complete "Organic farming" feat. Any tips?
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Fun Duo, especially that first room.

I want my Lair to look like Wayne Manor, please. Or the Iceberg Lounge. :D
    • Like x 2
  14. JackFrost Developer

There are a couple of targetable objects in the room that you can identify before engaging the boss. They look a bit like flour sacks. Hope this helps!
    • Like x 1
  15. Ully Committed Player

Ty, I just got the feat :)
  16. Lights Derp Loyal Player

From what I noticed there are always 4 bomb presents. Issue I had was on multiple runs only one or 2 of them ticked.

It's probably the way the sound emits from the present, the non-ticking bombs for me were all placed against a wall so the sound might not have been pointed towards the room.
  17. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Quick question: What is the reward for the Life of a Billionaire collection set?
  18. bmce84 Loyal Player

I believe it's posted somewhere around Gameplay, but can't be sure.
    • Like x 1
  19. bmce84 Loyal Player

Great duo, bit problematic when doing it with a player near the minimum but still fun, loved the cutscenes (Catwoman could have used 1 or two in the mansion), my one complain is that you guys should have added the double mirror armor room from Tim Burton's Batman (don't know if it's even possible due to rights and all), that scene is awesome and very well done.
  20. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I must have done something right because I got that one my first go round.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.