Gold standard US villian

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sleepy Healer, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No. You must be rage silly :p
  2. Scrub Well-Known Player

I thought you said you wanted tanks...not wipes...
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Rage OP though
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Rage so 0p its the least used poweer by endgamers :p
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Why would they use rage and concentrate on a timer to stop crashing when they can face roll with atomic and ice?
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Because rage 0p
  7. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

It was so weird, I went into DWF on my hero and we had 2 rage tanks and a rage dps. :p
  8. Scrub Well-Known Player

You run with a league full of fire tanks that have to be constantly carried lol....you don't get to talk about tanks when yours can't tank the vault
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'd watch what I say if I were you lol there's quite a few digital folk that use the forums, not just me.
    • Like x 4
  10. Leafy Committed Player

yet your best "dps" can't beat a celestial...... which is the non op power.... just saying bubby.
    • Like x 1
  11. Lights Derp Loyal Player

And who would those fire tanks be?

Currently we have 2 end game main tanks (Dethmega who is atomic, and CarlynnCarnage who is fire) both of which I would take over any tank in this game.

Prior to them we had myself (Rage), Luna (Fire), and Cuddles (Earf) all of which have seen and tanked high end rounds of SM.

So please tell me, who from DHs core group gets carried? And why is it that you feel the need to come into a friend's recruitment thread to trash talk us? We're cool with GS and they're cool with us, so why the hate?

Sorry to derail your thread whitecell, but I'm sure you understand.
    • Like x 4
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I understand hes refering to cc. Hes a former apahty member. I barely know him honestly. He rarely on his villian
  13. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Oh well lol.

It's funny to me, when you get hated on like that you gotta be doing something right LMAO.
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I do not even know the name/remember him. Must not have been a memorable person.
    • Like x 2
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

He said he carried u back in day if that helps
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Ha! Yeah, sure he did. :rolleyes:
  17. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Why you bring me in this. Yes Fatal beat me, he is good. You turned a friendly dps competition into sonething Sinister. Wanna have a petty argument, please keep others out
    • Like x 1
  18. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Sorry for that Blk. No hard feelings at all, that was a very fun run and was good to watch. It was also a great way to bring our respective league together.

We will end the conversation on this now before it goes any further, or causes any issues on Whitecells recruitment thread.

Sorry about this all GS.
    • Like x 2
  19. Malachyte Devoted Player

Ummm, do I need to come back to DCUO and give you all a timeout ....:p
  20. Scrub Well-Known Player

Me Bezz and Mel carried your garbage league lol.