Episode 26: Launch Date + The Story So Far

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkullGang Devoted Player

SP as a whole needs a revamp. Those measly 25+ might points are useless right now.
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The difference between 75sp and 270sp is like a 1000 might and precision. Even today the difference is minimal. once statsmatter happen, that 1000 prec/might will mean even less. Stats matter will make sp even more useless unless it's changed
    • Like x 1
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

Can we have an option to mute harley quinn only? I mean, the others do a good job, but this girl... Its like the sound of scratching with a fork on the plate
    • Like x 4
  4. MoHo New Player

Yay! Thanks devs. :)
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

then why do ppl who can sit infront of the game 24/7 deserve to beat end-game anymore?
    • Like x 1
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

It's got nothing to do with 24/7 players, your example of people in general playing only 2 hours a week was stupid, mmorpgs aren't programmed to cater to people like that in its core elements, at least people who play 24/7 actually play how an mmo is intended, I play 4 hours like 4 days a week, that's casual not 2 petty hours.

You are beating an already beaten dead horse.

/convo
  7. YinChakra Dedicated Player

In the duo i agree, but she sounds alright in belle reve
  8. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

around what time can we expect the launch
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

That's the plan.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll confirm, but we usually try to be launched by 10AM PT.
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Bring on the Kandorian's........
  12. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

well i believe it will be around 4-5pm UK time when the server update happens daily. pretty much the same time it happen on episode 25.
  13. Xzotix Committed Player

Started a new toon yesterday to take advantage of the fast leveling. Trust me when I tell you... the "New" player base is growing strong. Wasn't aware that many newbs were joining daily. I still have plenty to do than just run through content, have not completed styles, pvp, legends just to name a few. Get those skill points up with the "Free time" if you haven't done so. My Plan, doesn't have to be yours, just saying.
    • Like x 1
  14. DCcollectamanic New Player

LMFAO HEY LIGHT HATE TO DISAPOINT YOU BRO....... BUT DO ME A FAV AN DONT GO PUTTIN WORDS IN MY MOUTH HUH......... i never said that AF3 would make up for the gap AFTER it launches..... no i said ooking at it logically if they stayd on monthly releases the amount of content from the 5 month gap b4 AF3 comes out would be the same amount of content as AF3'S one large release content, you took my message as that .... not my fault read more carefully lol. but as to the gap AFTER AF3 hits...... well we aint that far in the game yet so i cant really say nuttin about it can i now lmao
  15. Roocck Committed Player

This is the kind of BS well be dealing with when it goes back to Stat Matters. Players are going to be kicked from groups not able to complete any alerts, duos or raids. This game is for everyone to play and enjoy, it's not just for players with higher gear (CR) and skill points (SP). Nothing has changed yet and got people like you already down talking players with lower sp... What a joke..... I am at 172cr with 135sp and still against CR differential removal, I went through all the BS with higher SP players making my game play very difficult in getting feats in duos, alerts and raids.
    • Like x 2
  16. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

There is no evidence that skill points will matter any more when "stats matter" than they do now, because virtually all your stats come from gear, and the amount of translated damage/resto/vit you get from skill points is negligible.

No content. None of it, has ever been designed with skill points in mind. They're an optional mini-game given false value by the community as it tries in some way to find a measuring stick for skill. They're not even very good at that, since only 9 or 10 feats at any given time are difficult to achieve and require skill. the rest are time sinks. It doesn't take skill to kill 5000 of something 80 CR below you.
    • Like x 3
  17. tokidokij Active Player

LOL! *nods head in agreement*
  18. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

English please?
  19. DCcollectamanic New Player

;MFAO!!!! GOD I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!! BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT READ WHAT I SAID DOESNOT MEAN THAT ANYBDY ELSE CANT LMAO I WAS TELLING THE PERSON WHO COMMENTED ON A PREVIOUS POST I HAD MADE TO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH BECAUSE THEY ARE SAYING I SAID SOMETHING THAT IN THE MESSAGE I HAD POSTED WAS NEVER SAID TO BEGIN WITH BUT THEY AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED THATS WHAT I MENT WHEN I SAID WHAT I SAID. (and if thios post is not enmglish enough for you.... sorry i dont know what to tell you man except maybe go back to school.....)
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

People will always find a reason to exclude others. Sp, Cr, power, etc. Can't blame that on one update.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.