Welcome to the Summer of Wonder!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acesia Well-Known Player

You shouldnt have to claim them. Just go into the on duty tab and the content should be unlocked.
    • Like x 1
  2. Gimpy Loyal Player

So the Sweepstakes is only available to those who use Twitter and RT a tweet from @DCUO up to 3 entries?
    No alternate method of entering available.

With no other method of entry into the Sweepstakes for those who play but don't use Twitter,,,
    this leads me to believe it is a "tool" to increase the amount of "followers" on the @DCUO Twitter feed.

Guess I will not be entering the Sweepstakes so hopefully it actually improves the odds of a truly random player winning.
  3. itsasin New Player

Why am I not able to split items in my inventory since the update?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yikes, you figured us out!
    • Like x 8
  5. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Kind of still figuring out how to work twitter, not that I haven't tried. LOL;)
  6. deadkill New Player

hey devs what about to in-game cash?
    does free 2 play players still at 1500 or will it go up to 2000?
  7. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Social media. How does it work?
  8. Gwalir Loyal Player

I imagine since no money was spent, you guys will remain at $1500.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are no changes to other access levels/perks/features. Only the opening of Episodes.
    • Like x 1
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Lol so F2P will have to completely rely on raid drops seeing vendor gear cost 2000 for some pieces. See, legendary still has its perks!
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

One thing is bothering me, Is it possible to make character's eyes glow wearing that Future Batman head style piece?
    Like using 'emissive eyes' face style or something?
    Just curious :rolleyes:
  12. TheBossManDJ New Player

just wondering when we will see any Villain birthday specials. just seems that all you guys ever put out is hero stuff like the batman head and the flash base items and the BvS emblems and what not. just wondering if we will ever see any villain inspired specials
  13. WraithShadow13 Active Player

I really hope that after Water comes out, Darkness/Shadow powers is next. Shade or Obsidian based styles would be great as well, specifically if they could make a Venom/Shade tendril styled aura. That would be insane.

I'm a little sad the new boxes require new keys, since some of the people already stockpile keys and such.
    • Like x 1
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

Was the live stream reposted?
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

I have a feeling that's coming down from DC. They're the ones making a big deal about the anniversaries.
  16. KamikazeNL New Player

Sweepstakes is open to US residents only, age 18 or older. For full legal rules, click here.

offcourse... the european players can go to hell again.. Its always only the americans. and then to think that the new director said that they listen to us, well. WRONG.. You guys never listen to the players.. especially never to your european players.. you guys keep screwing us out of things. No wonder america is so hated, you guys only think about yourselfs..
  17. KamikazeNL New Player

in the future? hah! this isnt the first time, and this isnt the first time something like this is being said by upper brass. yet you guys never deliver. its only for the us, just like with the payment methods, you dont care about european players, and now with this. Maybe you should run 2 sweepsteakes at the time, one for us, one for europe. oh wait, no.. that would mean you actually care about us europeans.
    • Like x 1
  18. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

yes
  19. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

Well, you didn't in the past FIVE years AFAIK ...
    What about throwing the people outside the US a bone, a towel, at least a few T-Shirts 'n' mugs.
    That is pretty low in price & keeps them happy.
    Plus some in-game stuff, since it is only virtual it is also "affordable" and won't poke the IRS.
    Neglecting a big chunk of the player base with thin arguments and a shrug of the shoulders
    again and again and again and again is underwhelming, disappointing and undershooting the target o_O
  20. Warhawk Well-Known Player

Thank you, Devs for this emblem! I was able to get one of my level 4 alts to level 30 and STILL had time left on the 7.5 hour emblem!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.