Heroes Color's Codes

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by JosEl, Mar 22, 2015.

1. JosEl Well-Known Player

as you may have readen if you continued reading, the sinestro lantern color is taken from the thread of lanterns color palettes
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The ingame batman is realy tricky to get.The closest one I got is 000A11 wich are pretty similar.
  3. Storknest Active Player

My post was not aimed at offending, just pointing out an inaccuracy.
  4. DivineSire Dedicated Player

Nolan Bane colors.........
  5. bagofboom Committed Player

Yeah, if you read the whole thread he's kinda a jerk.
    But his palettes do work so what the hell..... you learn to ignore it.

Long Live DCUO!!
  6. JosEl Well-Known Player

Nolanverse bane added, also the new suits of the flash and the green arroow added
    • Like x 1
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

Has anyone done a Really good CW zoom, with the hannible mask and everything, adding the solar blue aura, i just got mine, and i feel like his suit is like a Dark Dark Blue, and the codes so far just give a black suit, anyway, just wondering if anyone has an updated Zoom, color codes and all, suit , aura pls post. ill post mine but its just a guess
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

well i believe it is Eobard because, professor zoom is eobard Thawne, and the hunter zoloman zoom is just ZOOM, the one that is all messed up from the Speed Treadmill accident that exists in between the speedforce and actual time, he vibrates between each VERY fast, so. i think in this game its for sure eobard,. ALSO i think barry even mentions eobard thawne by name i could be wrong its been along time since ive heard the flash speak alot in game, but for some reason i have a hunch that he talks about him in a breifing or investigation NOT 100% though but im am 95% sure the guy is e t not H Z
  9. JosEl Well-Known Player

hey i added a zoom color codes as a reply to your comment, but consider thet the first color is for the details of the lines zoom's suit has, the second is for the superspeed traiil be blue-ish and not grey-ish and also the third color is just black, because the different tones are given by the environment light, not the suit itself
  10. Jackie-13 New Player

How about one for the in game Metallo? Not the Iconic armour colours but the actual Metallo NPC model, please?
  11. JosEl Well-Known Player

and it's done!
    • Like x 1
  12. Ogre Windhammer New Player

I didn't see it here but I was wondering if anyone has hex codes for original Firestorm? Ronnie and Prof Stein preferred if anyone can pull hex codes off the comics? I'll settle for Legends of Tomorrow Firestorm in a pinch though. Thank you.
  13. JosEl Well-Known Player

firestorm added, for a white color change the third color (orange) for white
  14. Burning Jay New Player

Could you put General Zod and Starfire's sister in? I can't seem to get the colors right
  15. Rage16 New Player

What is dark ravens color code
  16. Jackie-13 New Player

I know this thread is to match colours with the characters from DCU to help people achieve their desired look, but there was one thing I was considering. Maybe it might need a different discussion, but what about matching colours for things like the Tier Gear, or the colours of gear worn in the Power advertisements? When Atomic was released, I know there was an advertisement on the startup screen showing an Atomic character wearing a dark seemingly Blue and orange Biohazard-style outfit as shown here http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/335?cb=20151105095053 . Perhaps there are other 'Advertisement' colour schemes that might appeal to others too along with the Tier coloured equipment (Like the strange golden colours on the Metllo's Maw style, etc)?

Also to keep things on topic, can I offer a Blight (Derek Powers from Batmn Beyond) colour code set?;

Brown: 352400
    Green: 49FF00
    Black: 000000
    White: FEFEFE

Also for the New 52 Firehawk http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113509/2313609-firehawk.png ;
    White: FEFEFE
    Black: 000000
    Blue: 00D9F7
    Red: 720202
  17. JosEl Well-Known Player

yeah i could and i will, just tell me which version of General Zod do you want? (PS: Blackstar added)
    dark ravens color code, you mean the Ingame raven? if you want them, they are already added: Raven: BD92D6//23024F//EFB468
  18. Burning Jay New Player

New 52 General Zod please. Plus, Rebirth Raven please
  19. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

TRY THESE. They are taken from a much older Lantern only color thread and may help ya

* Taken from the Lantern color guide *

Green Lantern Corps - Color Codes
    First slot: 074C2A
    Second slot: 00070F
    Third slot: 004600

Sinestro Corps - Color Codes
    First slot: 955700
    Second slot: 060624
    Third slot: 955400

*B46200 (Arkillo yellow) 020111(Arkillo Black)

Blue Lantern Corps - Color Codes
    First slot: 243D55
    Second slot: 2B2F36
    Third slot: 61B9EB

Star Sapphire (Violet Lantern) Corps - Color Codes
    First slot: CD1682
    Second slot: E2F6EB
    Third slot: EB61B7

Red Lantern Corps - Color Codes
    First slot: 530505
    Second slot: 01010D
    Third slot: 520100

Orange Lantern Corps - Color Codes
    First slot: E35407
    Second slot: 080C0D
    Third slot: FA9740

* I did not create the original thread nor do I claim it's accuracy, but it does offer alternative codes for you to try.
    ** Remember as well the textures of your gear, even the in game inspired Lantern ones, may be different from the iconics in game and therefor wont look the same regardless of the color codes you use.
    *** Use your fourth color palette for skin colors that may need to be inserted into certain gear pieces IE: Sinestro Gauntlets and the ilk.
  20. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

In Game Codes for Lex Luthor's armor and Atrocitus pls