Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Don't get stuck pugging your way through the new content, felons finish content. Nuff said. Hit me up ingame or talk to The Anxient to get your felon on.
    • Like x 2
  2. MrPacBoy New Player

Im interested in joining the league add my xbox gamer tag:Mr PACB0Y or my villian name at K1NG S1MBA
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sorry but we are on the ps/pc server.
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Big welcome to Baby Azul, who joined the league this morning.
    • Like x 1
  5. LLSmoothJ Active Player

So Felonious is back? (Didn't know it was gone). Better check to see if my toons are still there!

In all seriousness, trying to get back to playing regularly now.
    • Like x 1
  6. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

We had a few bumps, league went kaput for a bit, but we are climbing out of it now. Have a bunch of people at all tiers so it should take no time to catch up.
  7. Bouncyknight New Player

I am interested in joining idk what i am going to make a play. so hopefully i find something
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sounds good bud! Just hit me up in game on one of the toon names in my sig or send me your toon name so we can meet up and talk in game sometime.
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Looks like we will have a long gap between content after episode 26. Perfect time to get up to speed on gear, feats, etc. We are putting a heavy emphasis on getting our members up to speed, so whether you're a new player, returning player or just looking for a fun group to hang out with and play felonious is the place for you.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Still looking for active players. Hit me up here or in game for an invite
  11. Waatu Well-Known Player

Bumpidy Bump Bump.
  12. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Do you like finishing content with chill, mature people all the while getting your Felon on? I know I sure do. Contact Dethstryke or The Anxient to let go of that Pug life once and for all!
    • Like x 1
  13. Asura_Revenge17 Level 30

I tried hitting you guys up on my healer alt last night but the dialogue just kinda died off lol
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sorry about that. I was tanking a raid when you first contacted me. Was trying to correspond between fights but the last one I sent said you were offline so I sent you a mail message.
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Still looking for active players of all roles. Must be 18+ with a mic.
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Bump for new felons!
  17. The Anxient Loyal Player

Last day of work for the week! Gonna be working on my alts and grinding for scraps on Anxient. Hit me up for an invite.
  18. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

Good group here!
    • Like x 1
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump 4 anxient
    • Like x 2
  20. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Looking for a new place to call home, or trying to learn the game? Why not join Felonious, where there are experienced players to help you find your way :D
    • Like x 1