Devs stop the BOT EGPAL.Com in LFG chat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dragon1576, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Dragon1576 Active Player

I see this every freaking day in LFG go to EGPAL to sell your etc etc anyway you guys as the devs need to stop this bot from doing this it's annoying and possibly a scam to get real world money from people why do you continue to lets this happen
  2. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

2 reasons
    1) Because they are not in-game GMs specifically to monitor chat. If you report the character they will eventually ban them.
    2) It is not worth their time to monitor chat for this reason being a free to play game bots are an email address away from doing it again so banning 1 account only stops them for about 10 mins at most.
    • Like x 1
  3. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Everyone knows that bot is scam right ?
  4. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Your droids. They'll have to wait outside. We don't want them here.

ha. yeah...only seen them in Metro during visit for the seasonal luckily.
    • Like x 1
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

1. It's not a bot. There are real people doing it. Google "MMO Gold Farmers" and you will find some interesting and sad articles on these people.

2. It's not a scam. I use MMOok every now and then. It's about $10 for every 10 million. Personally, I've never used EGPAL, but I hear it's the same.
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

A friend said he tried their website once with a pre paid $15 card and never received his money. Definitely a scam lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. minuteofdecay Committed Player

I don't know why they don't just change the website text to read as something different. Like they did on the forums to the phase a slap to my face