HH Survival Mode

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by light FX, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elusian Crowd Control

Good to know that the style remains ugly for female and I wont miss out on anything when having a break like last year. Chest aint too bad tho without that Omega sign.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea my tank who has last years platinum shirt is female. I really dont like those legs for female. If they just copied the glow on the feet from the male version and put it on the female version it would look so much better. Im guessing that wont happen tho :( Also got a buncha base items in that run today and they are all the same ones from last year with the other stuff like toilets too. Wish we got some new base stuff.
  3. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I like the female legs as they are. I think the male legs are cool but I don't know whether I'd like more lines on the female legs. I would have to see a changed version side by side or maybe make some heel glows but put it on the 4th color pallate so you could turn it off or whatever.
  4. TestReporter Loyal Player

Yeah :p.
    Yeah, i doubt it too, they kinda stopped taking SM serious, even the events have more fresh base items/styles than SM, i hope they stop rotating it all over again, or the popularity of SM will drop to almost 0...
  5. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Oh what the hell. Ill give SM a go on test... But it better be a good premade to do this with.
  6. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Is this still gonna have those crazy one shot lasers that had trouble rendering beyond r10?
    • Like x 1
  7. Ully Committed Player

Of course I'll be getting my Plati pants, but I'm after dat Iron custom. :cool: #IronFlowCustomGlow
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

Since this one isnt closed yet and the Dev Discuss thread not opened I gonna post here:

Are you guys sure to keep that NPC CRs? We breezed through 1-10 without much resistant and ppl reported it all hits like wet noodles (aside from some add stuff like Grenadier). I suspect with Episode 26 you gonna get some easy shot at R20 if it stands as is. I recommend at least +3 CR on the Waves. Even Granny at 10 was a joke compared to last year and I done it on last week when the next episode were out which has yet to come in this one making it even easier as it already is.

Thats it :)
  9. Lights Derp Loyal Player

With the announced minimum CR of 156, I suspect it's going to be a joke. Which really makes me sad.
  10. Pults Loyal Player

It was lowered by 10CRs to allow players to test loot and headlines.
  11. TestReporter Loyal Player

Wasn't it nerfed by 10 cr for testing purposes? Or you talking about before the nerf?
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just to clarify, the test levels were 10 below what will be on live.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.