Exceptional recovery kits

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by pitbullb3, Jun 16, 2016.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Can we have an update on the fix?
  2. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

They are tracking it internally as to why they are not dropping. If you ask me it's because they or should I say avair did not put them in the loot tables.

But they are looking into it, don't worry op
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

No. They are not falling much anywhere. When I would pvp, I would get one every few days. I have only received one in the past month. DUMB, but perfect timing for those 8 mods. I'm sure they sold plenty of total recovery kits. This is why I only put mods in my pvp gear. Don't have the pull them out every month.
  4. Shifty Committed Player

This will never be fixed I bet lmao, this way makes them more money! xD
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Update on the situation: Total Recovery Kits are selling well! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Is this ever getting fixed? Been almost 3 months now. Booster bundle gets extended but this is still not resolved? :confused: Cmon now. If a month from now this is still not corrected it will up there in the top 5 reasons i wont be resubbing. There is no way it should take almost 3 months to add something to a loot table.
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Especially since they are dropping content every month with new loot tables. This is taking way to long
  8. BaSiC- New Player

Stop crying it was purposely implemented that way.
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

I expect more from them. Maybe you should too. It isn't crying. It is asking for info, which babies can't do.
  10. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

By reading the forums a lot of people don't believe they're addressing the issue at all because the last official word on these were:

I, personally, don't think they're going to fix this but maybe they will during one of these hot fixes and GU's coming up in this extended break the game is taking.
  11. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

Yep. Another nail in the coffin called DCUO.
    Too bad not even the new CEO line of "open" communication is gonna fix this.
    Looks like the powers behind the throne try to suKK us players and the DBG-minions dry of our cash and energy.
    Sad days and months to come for the DC-Brand.

I just wished we had the Marvel MMORPG :cool:
    Stuff like that wouldn't happen under Stan "The Man" Lee.

EXCELSIOR!
    • Like x 1
  12. bmce84 Loyal Player

by now you should have realized those are never coming back, it's not just "why are they not dropping", is that they intentionally removed them knowing the cost for VIII mods would be so high so it made sense economically to remove them and force players into buying TRK.
  13. bmce84 Loyal Player

You do know he doesn't actually run Marvel right?
  14. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

Yes, I do.
    Hope you can rest better now.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Ok, someone might have to verify this. Over the past two weeks I have gotten 2 exceptional kits. Both while pvping. I got one last week and this week. Are they only dropping from pvp? Are they only dropping weekly?
  16. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I cannot even begin to wrap my head around the ignorance of this post. Stan "The [money] Man" Lee wants nothing more than to suck unsuspecting nerds dry of their hard earned cash and much needed energy. Why else would he create a shadow universe of super-heroes already invented by another company and make it valid by bilking the truly talented artists of cash and energy that made the Marvel brand fly ? C'mon.

But look at it this way: Stats are going to matter again. Think of this as time to go earn some SP and catch up to those of us who actually like rollercoasters.
  17. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

DC fanboiii rant against Marvel? :rolleyes:
    I just like 'em both and see the errors of their (DC/DBG) ways here and mark them.
    If Champions Online would have become Marvel Online, like it was planned,
    then I am pretty sure I had a lot to criticize over there too :D
  18. Shifty Committed Player

They are only dropping in PvP, and they're drop rate in PvP has always been so rare. Rip exceptional recovery kits.