The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

Link from legend of zelda. Went with a more armored look and ofc there really isnt a great head piece for this so went with what looked best. Wish i could put the shield and sword on my back at the same time. Or shield with a quiver. Oh well maybe someday.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Thats a hard style to pull off yeah,I also gave it a try but theres som many limitations.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

whoa whoa, whats those skulls on the wall in the back / where they come from?
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

One of my latest looks taking advantage of the 4th color option... :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Does not work on the female.

The emblem is still small on the female Stalwart.
    • Like x 2
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

Even though this pic was taken before the male Stalwart Defender chest got larger emblems, this character still looks exactly the same since the change. :(
    • Like x 2
  7. Pults Loyal Player

4 colours are the best, meet Space Ghost ..er Space Bat?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Previous entries
    [1] and [2] and [3] and [4] and [5]
    • Like x 6
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I was wondering when someone was going to try a Space Ghost look after the 4th color option came in. :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Warhawk Well-Known Player

I actually have the name Space Ghost on XB1, but haven't really done much with him yet (other than get him off the ship).
  10. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Haha I remember him! he used to be one of my favorites long time ago :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. Warhawk Well-Known Player

Not bad. Makes me want to level my Space Ghost up so I can improve his styles.
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

This is not directed at anyone in particular but not every style has to have shoulderpads. Just saying.
    • Like x 2
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

I did not know this. Thanks for the info.
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Agreed. I think yours looks a lil better tbh. I like how ya did the mask color same as the skin. Nice job on that. I keep 4getting about 4rth color and to play around with stuff :oops: But yea its tough because we just dont have styles that really match the look.
    • Like x 2
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Magneto actually beat me to the punch with the info, I just added a pic as an example. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

Does anyone happen to know what styles were used in this pic?
    • Like x 1
  18. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

What shoulders are these? Thank you.
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Well for my part I mostly use shoulderpads when I want to cut away something,like if the v is to big on the suit or somehing else looks a bit off :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Funny, I just saw someone use the red lantern pants recently, so I used the shepherd of Adana instead with same chest. I guess great minds think alike. I wear shock jock head instead of the Shepherd one you have.
    • Like x 1