Forced RnD gear??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Jun 20, 2016.

1. VV Dedicated Player

Giving up is easy sometimes. This community loves to farm. 24 exobytes for an VIII mod and 800 scraps for a piece of gear that gives you +1 vit +1 health +0.5 resto ( :p ). I started playing a year ago now, I got to 207 SP without doing the farming feats, now I'm forced to do the feats just to satisfy the compulsion. Might as well start farming exos in metro and gotham than playing the actual game anyways.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yes. The 999999 was for very dramatic effect lol. The calculator I used put it at .99
    • Like x 1
  3. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

Since we have that d.u.m.b. "CR über alles - stats does not matter" idea implemented for DPS you just need craft face or ring for your support role and use it with DPS. You will reach top with CR both. :)
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I typically do a facemask and a ring if I play enough on my main, which I don't. Usually last month I run content for my alts off roles, get the MoV reserve built up on my main, etc...I play the raid and usually get all gear from said raid in a reasonable time.

I find it funny hearing how some players ran BBS 10+x in a row for a weapon box. One run I was tanking and got 3 in a row but did not need it, so I took my alternate award each time which was utility belt or neck. No need to RB spam content in hopes of getting the gear. Instead I will simply use the weapon earned from the duo if need be.
    • Like x 1
  5. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Or just wait until next month (this month) and buy the face mask.
  6. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

Waiting is not an option for Fatal, he will get sick. And I feel his pain! :)
  7. krytine Loyal Player

So if it is supposed to help those with bad luck way is the luck 3ngine used for the amounts received when you salvage? I have seen players use minimal amounts of replays to get the gear and salvage but would get consistently more scraps 2x even 3x more then me so again as others have said great idea liss poor execution
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Well he should have made a mask by now...I do not feel for his lack of commitment...JK..

I know how annoying that is but I always try to make 1 piece of gear for my non damage role just because I knew something like this would happen.