Unable to connect

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IGRIMI, Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What?
    • Like x 12
  2. Pop a Trinket dey sweatin Dedicated Player

3. light FX Steadfast Player

Do u know what a DDoS is? Other games running fine? What games are those? A DDoS doesnt affect every online game everywhere. Sorry but what u said doesnt really make much sense. Sometimes there isnt a magic button that fixes the problem with 1 push.
  4. Balton hero Committed Player

How many times do you have to be told that ALL or the daybreak games are down before it sinks in?
  5. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Uhm, seeing as Mepps stated from the start that their other games are actually NOT running just fine as you claim, it very well could be a DDOS, which means they have very little control over it.

By the way, nice of you to outright lie and claim other games are running just fine when Mepps said in his very first post today on the issue, and I quote, "Looks like all daybreak games are impacted. We're working on it."
  6. Little MD Well-Known Player

I logged in just to post my amusement at your idiocy. How does it feel to be so completely wrong? Maybe quit posting nonsense and quiet down, yeah?
    • Like x 1
  7. WildcatHunter Committed Player

Would be cool to see daybreak games separated so some idiot who takes issue with h1z1 exploit doesn't ruin dcuo. Probably wishful thinking
    • Like x 1
  8. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

like so many things now a days. you don't pay, its turned off on the spot. you do pay and, well, sometimes it works...sometimes it don't. fine system we have yes??? I just want what I'm PAYING FOR!!! and I'm not PAYING to NOT have cable...game...phone...what have you...sometimes...im PAYING to have it when I want it. none of this stuff is new tec there still figuring out. come on.
  9. Knightmare Active Player

Been playing since beta, other than server load tests at the end of said beta, every time the game goes down like this: server chat lag increases, and mass DC's then world goes down it has been a DDoS attack,. The fact that all of their services are effected confirms such. I wouldn't call it outright terrorism esp with recent world events , but it certainly is upsetting. Today's my birthday and I so wanted to do some dcuo tonight :(
  10. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

Me: What's up DBG!

DBG: Same $#!+ different day.
    • Like x 2
  11. Ironback New Player

I like how they're calling it a "potential issue".
    • Like x 4
  12. Villain Side New Player

Mepps could we all get a vapor aura for this? ;)
  13. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

I am very much new here. I have said good and bad things along the way.

My role in life is teacher and advisor, as well as student. I am both teaching and learning here.

And I am on line as of now...
    2244 hours EST, USPS
  14. Controller Devoted Player

Chill, People.

Cool out with Bruce on the Mic..

AND on the dance floor..

Or watch LeBron and Klay shoot out...good game so far.

DCUO will be back.
    • Like x 1
  15. Demon Archer Level 30

Today is my B-Day too! Happy Birthday!
  16. Knightmare Active Player

likewise, Archer
    • Like x 1
  17. Villain Side New Player

Maybe they're releasing the summer event early? o_O
  18. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

My legendary ends tomorrow. I was trying to enjoy it today but I guess I won't be. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a pvp heavy day. :(
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

So is it still down?
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm in but frankly i'm afraid to do anything and theres not much to do anyway.

strange though. just exited my lair which is located on the top of the science spire and the view of metropolis with the music and my main guy flying up and off to that exobit which is always there for me. i still love the !@#$ing game.

i just wish they could do something really amazing with it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.