Next on Test: Game Update 61!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 61 on Test!

Game Update 61 is now available on the test server. All players are invited. PC Membership is NOT currently required to access the test server, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client on PC here.

Game Update 61 features the 4th Color Option, Survival Mode, and the summer seasonal event.
    Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 5
  2. hero turner Well-Known Player

GREAT! Now maybe I'll have my lifetime account fixed by the time it is ready for gameplay cause now I cant access my membership until the matter with the lifetime memberships are resolved, keeping my fingers crossed! I had purchased and gotten a lot things plus 125 cr on a toon now I lost it all cause I got put down to premium status.
    • Like x 1
  3. hero turner Well-Known Player

Maybe there can be an update for a new character build you know we got Heroes and Villains with the mentor picks, why not have a double agent character build then we can go into both sides of the playin field and in side all the safe houses and the watchtower hall of doom access missions from both sides and be mentored by either a villain or a hero or by both a hero and a villain just a thought.
    • Like x 1
  4. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

Oddly enough, the change to the respawn times for the Lightning Strikes bounties is my biggest takeaway from the patch notes. Oh if only this change was made years ago! :(
    • Like x 2
  5. zor ile Well-Known Player

hopped on test noticed a couple of goodies to come down the road 0.o anyways I dig the 4th color palate very nice
    • Like x 3
  6. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I guess no water yet.
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

What goodies?
    • Like x 1
  8. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
  9. Phill Committed Player

Well there goes my hopes for water power being released with the summer seasonal. :(
    • Like x 4
  10. Lightkid_ForReal New Player

whats with episode 25?
    • Like x 1
  11. Askarod Active Player

Pfff à slappy update again... 62 could be huge with all the content they kept from 60 and 61
    • Like x 1
  12. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

You are not alone with that sentiment my friend.
  13. Cosmic EU New Player

OMG FINNALY 4 COLOURS FOR MY DAMIAN WAYNE THANK YOU DC SOOOOOOO MUCH
    • Like x 1
  14. Zpred Dedicated Player

Holy smokes what a weak update.

Glad they at least put the 4th colour in there for those that are bothered about it.

Hopefully this is not all gu61 has to offer
  15. RobyREI Level 30

No Weapons
    No Rage
    No Nature
    No Electric
    No PVP
    No Water

:( :mad:
    • Like x 9
  16. Amontron Well-Known Player

Awesome gonna give it a try ^^
    and 4 colours omg finally, it will be great!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Ic0nica New Player

While I too would have loooved me some water powers, I do have to say the 4th color option is a pretty huuuge step up for someone like me who is a style enthusiast/iconic. Thank you so much for listening to us. Now about those Amazonian-inspired female hairstyles....and those water powers....
    • Like x 3
  18. XEMD Well-Known Player

I'm excited for this fourth color pallet. I hope there will be some kind of gear you can unlock or buy that can have 4 colors.
  19. dawnscar New Player

.......WATER!...........
    • Like x 2
  20. Trick Dacy Active Player

The 4th Color is good, you should put the COSMIC material on the color pallet so we can better use it how we want to add accents to our gear items we want Cosmic instead of the whole piece being cosmic. i would have like to see Updates on the weapons and to NATURE and ELECTRIC before you bring water out. we have not seen anything good to those powers. they have been a BUST sine GU50 and we never got the HOTFIX we were told we would get. i would like to see those things please...
    • Like x 4