Another City For Bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HEALER35, Jun 2, 2016.

1. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

I would love to see another city we can put bases in, what new open world city yall would like to see that we can put bases in like Metro and Gotham.
    • Like x 1
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Well we already have a small one in Central City but not sure how many buildings they could actually place lairs on there since the zone itself is very small.

Now as for other spots.. Players have already expressed desire to place lairs in The Wastelands and I could totally see them placing lairs in Gotham under Siege or even the Metropolis Battleground. Both of those are really just portions of the Original Gotham and Metropolis maps anyway so how hard could it be? use the same buildings from the full cities as placement for lairs in the war zone map.

It would take a bit more coding I suppose since (as example) You couldn't have a lair in Gotham under Siege letting league members that were below CR 100 walk out into that combat zone. But aside from that.. WHY would a level 10 just getting access to their first lair place it in a spot they couldn't get to from the outside until they hit CR 100? Oh yeah .. I forgot about some of the total idiots I have been teamed with THEY'D do something that stupid. LOL
    • Like x 3
  3. UltraVillain Committed Player

Another city...I'd like another world, we're the gods now........I'd like to live on Apokolips ^^
    • Like x 4
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They need to expand Central City to full size, as well as New Genesis, and give us a full sized Themyscira. The one thing this game is truly lacking is the open world exploration part.
    • Like x 7
  5. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Yes your right, I was going to mention Central City but as you described it is pretty small. I believe wastelands would be awesome so would under siege but, it would be nice to be able to open bases somewhere else.
  6. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

Yes im hoping for another world also but, although Apokolips would be cool if something like that ever happened it should be for the villans. I'm sure for the hero's superman, wonder woman and bats would never live on Apokolips, lol.
  7. Rekn Well-Known Player

Since we have all the Lantern content why not ask for them to create Coast City...a full city similar to....oh wait I forgot we are maxed due to the playstation 3 capabilities.
  8. Veritasum Loyal Player

With our current spaces, I would immediately place a base in Gotham Wastelands if it were possible.
  9. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Outerspace would even do, just use the glitch in watchtower to access it, lmao.
  10. JeffEllis Committed Player

I would like to see this as well, even if they were only for flavor and not accessible via open world. I would like to see bases with viewing areas like those for league halls with locations on volcanoes, snow covered mountain tops, undersea near reefs or trenches, in swamps, on the moon, as a satellite, etc. Honestly, I almost never use the entrance for my base anyway. With the short cool down on base teleporting, who cares if there is an accessible entrance in the open world, at least IMO. Lairs with external views with great backdrops would be very nice.
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Us villains have the deep underwater trenches. It's a requirement to know how to swim to enter the HoD.
    • Like x 1
  12. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

I wish bases were public optional.lol
  13. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

I just posted a few day ago I would like to see Gotham Under Seige and Metropolis Battlezones be available for housing. Make them all costs marks of victory. They would have new layouts but the main things is your lair would have places where its smashed in, open gaps/holes in the walls/roof with a ctiyscape behind to give the impression that your seeing the open world.

The only new place I could think of would be Star City where green arrow hangs out?
    ---------------

I'd rather just have new base layouts, especially one that has the amenity slots layed out side by side. All the walls and cieling completely open with nothing getting in the way of item placement.

Do the T3 solo sentinels of magic base and at the very end where you fight Zaltanna/Etrigan is a huge open square/round room. That would make for an awesome lair. Oh there is another place that was really awesome... its a warehouse you go to for the joker, has the little security guard freaking out up in the control room. Mysterious Warehouse? That end room will all the alcoves below and the metal platforms/walkways up above would be AWESOME for a home or even a league hall.

League Halls are way to spread out and they dont have places to repair and or sell things so you cant even hang out in them.