So i was thinking about coming back but whats going on?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by holyking, Jun 1, 2016.

1. holyking Well-Known Player

I had quit the game due to it become too much button smashing and it felt like other than prec based powers that were a bit fun,nothing else were,but you know I used to love that game more than anything and spent 500+$ on it but I came on forum today to ask if it was worth coming back on ps4,if anything changed but what I got instead was couple threads saying "im leaving the game" and most of the reasons they listed were part of why I quit. so I was wondering,did the game really stay the same with no changes?
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

How long have you been gone. If you say a couple of months, then you havent really missed much other than a couple of BB and episodes.
  3. holyking Well-Known Player

I was gone since ummm..the blackest night dlc thing
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's not too long, you haven't missed much/anything.
  5. Veritasum Loyal Player

People still run BN regularly so that was like yesterday since you've been gone. No total game revamp since then.
  6. holyking Well-Known Player

ok but like when I was playing from what I saw nobody did the low lvl content,so I came to the conclusion that the game didn't really have any new players,or is it different now?
  7. Veritasum Loyal Player

One of the major complaints in these forums is the rampid lack of SP,mods, skills in the end game content. That tends to indicate that new players are being rushed through old content and end up "learning" in end game. So there are plenty of new players, they just go through and/or are able to skip much of the lower content.

If you make an alt and take it a bit slow I think you'll find just enough activity in lower levels and maybe get to comment in here in a popular thread topic which is higher level players ruining the experience of lower level players as they blast through low level stuff.
  8. holyking Well-Known Player

lol I wont say anything about the"rush" thing since I used to be one of the player that would walkin low lvl players in mission b4 they patched it up,one more thing,is ther a way to like transfer my pc account in ps4?i really don't feel like going through all that hell again,i hated,hated the batman mission ;p(not batcave tho,it was fun.
  9. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

No, you have to start over, but the good news is once you level to 30 you should spend approximately 10 minutes in Tier I. Maybe 20 if the queue pops too slow. Well, other than getting the feats, I guess.

Up to about Halls of Power II, progression literally zooms by. If you can get a some helpful zamaron and flash duo carries, that's no big deal either.
  10. holyking Well-Known Player

aww :( well should be fun I guess
  11. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Nothing worth coming back to at this point in time; trust me.
    • Like x 2
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ones may enjoyment may be anothers boredom
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I would hold off.

Tier 8 has been a swing and a miss so far, there's a lot missing from the game and the monthly cadence seems to have drained the "soul" out of new content. And the new raid is basically elite difficulty on the normal version. Maybe give it a few months and say if they can get some things ironed out.
  14. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

While I would agree there is some truth to that, don't try denying how poor the current state of this game is.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Not denying anything. For all we know the op could love dc currently
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It really has. Monthly content needs more alert
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Honestly up to you. Lot enjoy dc still pthers dont. If your thinking of returning means u somewhat enjoyed dc to begin with
  18. holyking Well-Known Player

depends I mean like I said I hated it and quit due to the AM thing they added,it felt like the game went from being a mixture of weapon and powers to power smashing only,it get boring pretty quick uk
  19. holyking Well-Known Player

I did enjoy DC,i loved most of the content they added into the game uk,but I still hated the fact about how they only listen to the so called "elites" idk if they change now,but idk
  20. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I actually have a feeling the weapon powers are about to get a buff if you like using your weapon. Could be wrong. Have to wait and see. But the next rework announced is supposed to be weapons.