Changing Powers Is Dangerous

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TybeeTahiri, May 3, 2016.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

boo Debbie downer just raining on others lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Hi, I'm a CR 120 Celestial Healer who outdamaged a CR 164 Electric DPS yesterday.
    • Like x 1
  3. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

When I switched from earth to atomic.... We had a 4.7 earthquake not far from where I live..... Although I live in California and earthquakes are pretty common.... I still think there was a connection
    • Like x 4
  5. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

I switched from electricity to sorcery and the heavens opened up and trumpets blared my glorious return to actually contributing in raids.
    • Like x 3
  6. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Max Volt Committed Player

Yeah....don't wanna change the subject of this very funny thread or i might lose power again..... or even worse since I'm Atomic now and I live less than 200 miles from the famous San Onofre B**bs nuclear plant

[IMG]

But......I was very surprised to see my 151Cr Atomic tank hitting T7 mobs for 9k damage every time I popped a power,.... when my 163cr electric DPS hits the same mobs for 7k using voltaic bolt.

/cry
    • Like x 2
  8. Superskull85 Devoted Player

So does that mean if I change to Gadgets I'll get some fancy new tech? If so bring it on! :D
    • Like x 2
  9. FaLeX Dedicated Player

I think it works more like Final Destination....;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. ComicsKid Committed Player

when I switch from a lantern to celestial my light couldn't get hard anymore. it's just soft and corrupt all the time now.
    • Like x 1
  11. FaLeX Dedicated Player

The Lightning Gods will send there Champion now to your home....

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Well, he's lightning tho, sooooo just switch to tank and kick his butt.
    • Like x 1
  13. inferno Loyal Player

Have your friend place a stool by the door. My toon General Electrick will sit on it and keep your friend's base powered up. That's all he's good for these days.
    • Like x 1
  14. inferno Loyal Player

Sometimes late at night, when he's all alone in the dark and he's almost ready to break down and take that respec token; I send General Electrick to the Sunstone Matrix and beat the crap out of General Zod. At least, THERE his hits can go to over 35k per hit. Poor General.
    • Like x 2
  15. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Well, I switched from Rage to Earth and didn't get any earthquakes.
  16. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Yes, the "Volt" in Max Volt now refers to his car.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I switched from celestial and there was a literal disease outbreak when I switched from celestial.

Went to church and gave the benediction after preaching and there was a light coming from the sky onto the ground too.

Not shabby I guess. Balanced out
  18. The Blinder Well-Known Player

I switched from light to gadgets. Now I need a flashlight to see.
    • Like x 1
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I switched an alt from Earth to rage and lost $10 out of nowhere.

Definitely won't happen again.
    • Like x 1
  20. Max Volt Committed Player

Funny thing I almost bought that car.... but then I went for a Ford Fusion Hybrid, and that's a true story LOL

Maybe I'll change my name to Max Fusion
    • Like x 2