US Server Restart - April 27, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

And, of course, we paying customers are *** out, right?
    • Like x 1
  2. Runixx Level 30

I'm only complaining as I pay to not be able to play... every time I sit down after work/college to play, there's something going wrong lol. Driving me bananas!!!
    • Like x 2
  3. tiberiusblood New Player

I wish they had a name tester on website. Also some titles like (lacky of) , (beast of) , (Droid of) or something like that. Just trying to take subject off the fact it's down now
  4. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

I'm half expecting the servers to be down all weekend that would really show their appreciation.
    • Like x 2
  5. Demanial Level 30

lmao that's Funny duck i don't call that compensation tho i call that a fix for their more then apparent lack of money this month and upcoming months from angry players
    • Like x 2
  6. Runixx Level 30

yaaaaaaaaaay i can't wait to line daybreaks pockets with my hard earned cash to buy resets so I can get said rare items lol
    • Like x 2
  7. Jacob Adjani Active Player

Hey Lolly, did you have a particular genre/setting in mind?... it appears you are PC based, so the list of potentials is vast!
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

How are we lucky? We pay for a service and that fee is supposed to provide upkeep for the game including maintenance. My guess is that you're a premium player at best meaning you're only out $5 at most while we subscribers pay $15 a month. If you went to McDonalds, paid for your food, and didn't receive it. Would you then just gas up and say, "well, so be it"? No, you'd demand to get what you paid for. This is the same.
  9. XxSharpclawxX New Player

We all need to take our own advice at times btw :)
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

omg i love ren and stimpy.

netflix should bring that show back!
  11. XxSharpclawxX New Player

Actually...... I do pay monthly for my membership so yea :)
  12. Apollodarkblade21 Well-Known Player

At what point should we start demanding a refund?
    • Like x 1
  13. TheEnforcer1 New Player

We should be able to build omnipotence (gold) gear. I mean not let it be easy but it should cost 5000 or more scraps of that episode. A lot of m my friends left this game because it can favor newbies more than people that put in hard work in this game.
    • Like x 2
  14. Demanial Level 30

id say its more of a killing joke with their bank dying more everyday
    • Like x 1
  15. Runixx Level 30

3 weeks ago :p
    • Like x 1
  16. whitetiger2695 New Player

/checks watch
    "hey i want an ETA"
  17. Phill Committed Player

get a bigger hammer... :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Jacob Adjani Active Player

When did DBG acquire the property from SOE? Umm... that would be the point we should have started demanding... ;-P
    • Like x 1
  19. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Season 7 with Clara and The Doctor!
    • Like x 1
  20. Unida Dedicated Player

"potential" issue....

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.