Suggested Combat Rating Level vs Stable Level

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnleashedBrevard, Apr 13, 2016.

1. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

The Suggested combat relevancy level vs the actual stable level relevance are way off tune in the game will use HHR as an example players QUE these mission just because they are able to but when it comes to actually being there as part of the team to put out damage offer support they are doing nothing but holding the group back for the simple fact the player is not strong enough gear wise to meet the actual requirements the raid truly is set to and it's not simple to get these players to leave most of the time you have to kick them this needs to be reviewed and changed to a better level suited for all raids to offer players more stable players to complete said combat

We can use survival mode as another example Suggested level to run this is CR 147 and the relevancy of the raid is actually way off to the relevancy to the NPC you are going to be battling 164+ just starting off that's a 17 level difference and a ONE SHOT and it makes players who want to run certain content feeling mislead by whats REQUIRED and what the actual REQUIREMENT that is stable vs not being stable or what some would say SQUISHY or a high risk player.
    Look into this level issue and let's see if it can be more balanced.
    • Like x 3
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Due to content skipping for premium members this is why CR gap exist for content. However, as we move forward it narrows down a bit.

Look at the newest raid. We are now at 150 I believe vs. 164 enemies. Bombshell had players in there with 113 CR and enemies CR was 131. The gap has narrowed and I believe the smallest we will get to is 12 CR once we move out another 3 months of content.
    • Like x 1
  3. Minnion Devoted Player

I am so sick of this excuse... I'd rather be able to actually contribute to content (If I can run it I should have a fair chance of seeing at least one gear drop if paired with a group minimum CR players... )

If they want to support "Content Skipping" then all of the content in that "Tier" should at least be designed for players new to that tier and not the board players that have all of the best gear already...

Heck "Content skipping" isn't limited to Premiums... Wouldn't you know it, subscribers do it too...
  4. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

This community has the tendency to think anything under max cr is undergeared.

That being said, if u que HH and get a group of entry levels ur in for a rough night. This only became worse with cr scaling. Yet another reason I can't wait fir it to be gone
    • Like x 1
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

I'm really on the fence with this issue.

I can easily argue for and against the existence of min CR requirements.

At the end of the day, its the poorly planned out Premium system that causes this.
    • Like x 1
  6. Entrust Committed Player

Sure, blame those of us who are premium. I'm sure every legendary member runs every piece of content while progressing through the tiers.

That line of thinking is not only rediculous, it's insulting to the premium players.
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

He was referring to the Premium system where we (yes, I'm Premium) are offered the ability to skip certain episodes. That is what led to the 113 minimum CR in the second set of 3-episodes for Tier 7 content.
  8. seek76 Committed Player

This has nothing to do with content skipping or the premium level access. Look at tier 3, free content, the cr difference is 27 from minimum to enter to npc cr. 53 to enter, facing cr 80 npcs. Either the minimum to enter needs to be raised, or the npcs cr should be lowered to be closer to where you go in. They wont do this though, because they are using the npcs cr as your sense of progression through the content. It starts out hard, and as you acquire gear and cr it starts to become less difficult. Sense of progression. This system is also tied to the relevance window. If they up the minimum requirement for entry, it will screw with the relevance windows they have in place, which they don't want to do.