Totally worthless wish...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AbBaNdOn_IGN, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Not really arguing. I am being a little sarcastic though, and playfully teasing you a little. :) Like I said, its all up to you how you save stuff or not. I just think it is funny how people say there is no room. I have maxed space in inventory and it is a lot of space. I do run out of room sometimes from collectibles, but I get rid of them when that happens.
  2. IceRaider Dedicated Player

There is this cool little function that if you press L3 on an item you want to keep from salvaging, selling etc. It removes said item (s) from any list for salvage, vendor or broker. Iconic symbols as a place marker is a neat n possibly a good marketing ideas for just another source of income.
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

My thoughts exactly.
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I actually looked for a video by MAGNETOxxFirstClass to show how it works, but he hasn't made one yet. :-{
    • Like x 1
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

That dirty slacker!

*shakes fist at MAGNETOxxFirstClass*
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

mr. boo's my stop salvaging marker on all my toons.
  7. Minnion Devoted Player

They're talking about tabbed inventory... Where you can sort your stuff into different tabs for organization purposes... You seem to be have that confused with inventory space...