Amazon's Fury Finale?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Serj, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Serj Committed Player

I know I know, beating it to the punch... but as far as episodes go this storyline has (still) a gap and it would be nice to see a conclusion and see what happend to WW's mother after circe and ares took off.

wondering(no pun intended) if this is even on the table since what we've got so far is new stories and small episodes that continue the new storylines.

the halls of power and the new 52/darkseid storyline is probably going to come to a close with darkseid in a form of an 8man but who knows in what shape it will come? i think if there was a way to make upcomming content more connected to previous content it will make the experience much more fluent and fun rather than just another monthly grind.

but for the most part, i want to see something being done about unfinished storylines.

thoughts?
    • Like x 1
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

If i remember correctly. The finale to AF is still gonna happen this year. i think later this year tho.( guessing)
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

in the stream they said we get first Happiness Home Finale before AF.
  4. Serj Committed Player

that makes sense in terms of order per when each came out, thanks for that.
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

During the Anniversary Webcast, the devs said that they were holding off on the Amazon Fury Finale to coincide with Wonder Woman's 75th Anniversary - that'd be November of this year, IIRC.
  6. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Actually the Amazon Fury story line started before the Hall of Power story line.
    War of the Light 1
    Amazon Fury 1
    Halls of Power 1
    War of the Light 2
    Amazon Fury 2
    Halls of Power 2
    So really they should have finished the AF story before HoP.
    • Like x 1