Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. melvinpox Devoted Player

Playing with clones can be very, very dangerous. I speak from experience.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Got banned for mentioning what clones can do in the privacy of their own home (or maybe it was because it was a Flash clone... o_O)
    • Like x 1
  3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Mick Foley, HBK, Stone Cold.
  4. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

If I run into that Flash again he is going to ignore everything else and just focus on killing me over and over.

Was in a safehouse Legends pvp run. It's no secret that I think Flash should count as cheating. Normally when I get into a group if there is a Flash on my time I just say that I don't team with a Flash because I don't want to win that way. Then leave group.

Saw a Flash in this group and said how I don't like to team with a Flash because it has an unfair advantage. Really needed some marks tho. So I did not leave and instead ran to check out the other team. If they had a Flash I would have tried to win. But they were a fair playing team, and so they were Flashless.

I stated this felt like cheating and so I just stop and stood there. When the other team attacked and killed me, I did nothing. I even tried to send one of them a message for him/her to tell the team to ignore and not waste time on me.
    About a minute before the other team won, the Flash in my group says "Apparently you like to lose, because you are just standing there." So I tell him that 1 Flash is the same as 3 players. So by me sitting out I was making things more fair for everyone.

From now on if he sees me on the other team, he will knock me out every 12 seconds lol

A Flash win is not a real win.
    • Like x 1
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Lights Derp Loyal Player

1. Why is this one the second page?
    2. Why didn't anyone tell me Melvin is back?
    3. Where's my coffee?
    • Like x 1
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

1. You didn't do enough to keep it on page 1.
    2. We don't have your number.
    3. I'm drinking it right now. It's delicious (most likely due to the use of hero tears instead of plain tap water).
    • Like x 1
  10. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Answer to first two , u stopped caring
    Answer to three , heiny drank it
  11. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Even past and future versions of yourself (the whole time paradox thing. Happens to me more often than I'm comfortable with)
  12. melvinpox Devoted Player

A doctor who/ MelvinPox crossover would be pretty epic.
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Perhaps too epic.

Could the world handle such epicness?
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Unless ur the viewer ;)
  15. Bhanqwa Well-Known Player

So I have three questions I'd rather not start a new thread for:
    - Could I have a look at some people's lairs? I'd love to get some new ideas, and see the work and creativity of others.
    - What does maple syrup taste like?
    - Is there a better monocle than the starter one? I find the eye ring to be almost invisible at even semi-short range :/
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Does Maple Syrup taste anything like Golden Syrup? Or does it taste more like wood chips? o_O
  17. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Aryuoen studying for his englass teest
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

At least someone is!
    • Like x 1
  20. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

All i know is that Heiny did it. :p