New Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Mar 24, 2016.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hey guys I thought I would do another new hairstyles thread. We haven't had new hairstyles in a while so here are some of my ideas. I was thinking of more bombshell hairstyles like say a Bombshell Queen Mera hairstyle. Also maybe a Whisper A'daire. I personally had an idea for a hairstyle with the bangs of Poison Ivy and the length of Tala. A long braid would be nice for both males and females as well as long hairstyles for males as well. The updo hairstyle worn by female npcs would be nice as well.
    • Like x 2
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

How about, for guys, some nice short hair with no facial hair that's new. You know something that doesn't make you look like Wolverine (Al Ghul) or make you look like you pull your hair out (Mr. Myx)
    • Like x 1
  3. Vesper Dedicated Player

The best way to make hairstyles available for all toons, male & female, is for the facial hair on male toons to be un-rigged from the head hair.

If facial hair is independent from head hair, then suddenly females can wear male styles and males can wear female styles. No need to make 9 different male hairs just to have different beard/sideburn/mustache combos.

Males could wear long and ponytail styles. Females could rock some short styles. And new hairstyles would be available to all toons.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

They gave us a couple of hairstyles and a MP pack and called it a day. Well I loved those but none of them were requested or was made from scratch for us. Those were ports from NPCs, heck they even included the Bombshells accesorie which kinda killed it for open concepts aside of a Bombshell character.
    Still thankful for them and I of course bought it. But...

What was the point of that thread with NerdofPrey asking what styles would we want?

Anyways since we seem to be short on man power to create styles I would be glad if we can get:
    Amazon hairstyles from the models created for Amazon Fury trilogy
    Lantern hairstyles: Carol Ferris, Fatality, Arisia, Star Sapphire Conqueror...

Hope we see another pack added soon and even new hairstyles created just for us.
    We still have to see a straight long hair with bangs and I need that hairstyle. And long big ponytails and braids.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Kuno Loyal Player

6. Baby Sister Committed Player

7. Shadow Force Committed Player

I would be up for this if a lot more male Hairstyles where added because styles like Supermans without the curl and with for the fans looks cool, then there is Superboy and Constantine they have pretty good looking hairstyles and there are some i'm missing maybe Jarod, Francis i don't know we just need more hairstyles.
    • Like x 1
  8. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Bump and yes Kuno I would like all of those NPC styles mentioned plus some new styles. I also agree with Shadow Force men definitely need more hairstyles especially long hairstyles. I would love a nice 80s mullet for men.
    • Like x 1
  9. CCBatson Dedicated Player

It's a little sad that even with the bombshells pack, the guys still have double the options of the girls... :-(
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

We all need more hairstyles.
    I hope the devs can give us something soon... It's time for more hairstyles packs, this time males included.