Members Play Episode 22's New Kryptonian Storyline Now! Plus, Game Update 57.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 3, 2016.

1. ericoliver2005 New Player

when will the next booster gold bundles come out?
  2. ericoliver2005 New Player

when are the booster gold bundles coming out again?
    • Like x 1
  3. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

A little worried while playing dc i changed my style then purchased replay badges, which i used to get a feat, the server is down on US server and the style i had on before the crash is the one on the list.
  4. PS4xGUYxONxPC New Player

[IMG]

Playstation 5: DC & Marvel Presents ( Hero's Universe Online ) This would be pretty dope!! Right!!
  5. Krushasmiff New Player

Anyone else sick of the server going down? If I didn't pay to play I wouldn't even care
  6. Krushasmiff New Player

C'mon get it together devs...If u can't get the game running smoothly just shut it down for good and stop taking $
  7. Draxton Well-Known Player

Would be interesting but near impossible. however coming under one banner comic lovers and gamers from around the world wouldn't know how to act or respond correctly. .

There is always the marvel vs DC argument about who's better, who copied who etc. Even though DC is older in the sense of first publication and first superhero in comics, Marvel has the closest competition.

But with that said, It's hard to tell who would win overall between the two factions villains and superheroes from either side.

but the answer is yes. It would be pretty cool to see.
    • Like x 1
  8. IMighty ManI Active Player

The new updates have been pretty awesome, and I am looking forward to more, such as the removal of the CR Differential, and having the stats, mods, and SP actually matter again. The new episode is fun, and I am excited for the server to come back on so my league can get some raids done we had been talking about. Hope the shutdown isn't a big deal, thanks for the recent bug fixes (I noticed), and I'll see you guys as soon as the servers are back up. ;)
  9. Draxton Well-Known Player

the fact the servers are back up with a total downtime of 30 minutes is a great sign. Good job for those getting the servers back up.. No other game company responds faster IMO especially on the weekends.
  10. T102NEMESIS Active Player

the ps marketplace is still not working
  11. Ghoul Well-Known Player

this is a very good ep. i cant wait to see the next story line
  12. Mr Wayne New Player

Holy Smoke. I've tried to download your game. I guess I can go find myself, I used to like this game.
  13. TomeofFaith New Player

Every morning I wake up and the World is down until like... 8am EST.
  14. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  15. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Stuff happens. Deal with it. Unless you know anything about server maintenance, networking, etc. you can keep your "I'm a paying customer" rants to yourself. :rolleyes: We're all in the same boat when the servers go offline, either through hiccups or "hackers" who just DDoS (which isn't really hacking, just stupid stuff), and a lot of us can make our our peace with things being offline for a few hours or even a day. Usually if it's a day, or two, it means a DDoS, and we're usually compensated for that downtime. So chill out, pretty please with a cherry on top. :p
  16. Danja9 Active Player

Ur always gonna find players defending a broken game. Those r the players who r free to play or they just started playing less then a year ago. But most of the time dcuo employees make accounts n pretend to b players n defend the mess ups
  17. Danja9 Active Player

How do I get an op piece of gear. I been playing n paying dcuo for 4 years n never received an op gear. I've already put $1000 plus on dcuo do I need to put another $1000 in?
  18. Reaper Strike Level 30

A good sampling of some of the new base items!
  19. Ghoul Well-Known Player

awesome..
  20. conan New Player

THIS UPDATE HAS RUINED THE SWOOP ATTACK WHICH IS IRONIC SINCE ITS A KRYPTONIAN CHAPTER AND SUPERMAN USES IT IN THE MAN OF STEEL MOVIE SO CAN YOU PLEASE FIX IT BECAUSE IT KILLS THE FLOW OF THE GAME AND MAKES IT FAR LESS ENJOYABLE