Us world down??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Mar 6, 2016.

1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Time to watch Young Justice. I hope it is back for this evening.
  2. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

That's just scary lol
  3. AsgardKnight Well-Known Player

THE FAKK :p:D:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  4. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Fixed it for you.
  5. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

When DCUO is down, I'm down. :(
    • Like x 1
  6. perplenerple Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Unida Dedicated Player

guys its fine, it's not even an issue - its a potential issue.

potential = chance to occur in the future.

we're fine! (according to English)
    • Like x 4
  8. zor ile Well-Known Player

9. TheNemesis99 New Player

The server is up now! WOOT!
  10. Master Musician Active Player

That one, I'm sure, is more stable. :D
  11. Dr. Machflame Active Player

...We really don't. If that was the case, we could sue any major computer manufacturer for making computers that break or stop working with use. Which we can't, as there is no such thing as unbreakable technology or technology that won't wear out yet. Really, the only way you could sue the devs of the game is if you had CONCRETE EVIDENCE that they deliberately shut the game down and in doing so destroyed your computer or data on your computer or that they stole some of your data. And being you're here, and the world simply going down is hardly enough to corrupt files on your computer (it's more than likely to corrupt data on the server actually) and it most definitely didn't steal any of yours...you have no grounds, and thus won't get anywhere. In fact, there isn't a single lawyer that would take this case.

Besides, when you signed the contract to access this MMO, you agreed that there would be times that the world would be taken down for maintenance or for repairs or would be shut down momentarily due to technical difficulties. In this case, the only way that you can sue them is if you can prove and have evidence to support you in court that they were not making an effort to bring the game back up.

Basically, you're bound by a contract, and thus, there's not a leg for you to stand on unless you can prove that Daybreak violated that contract.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheNemesis99 New Player

It is. Though I don't play it that often compared to this game.
  13. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

*reclines in his chair, pulling up the Sunday newspaper to read. Yawns* Don't mind me. Just hear for the crybabies, I'll just be listening with intense glee.
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

A few things were rolled back. A Lockbox style I received was lost. I re-opened the Lockbox and received two styles I already had. :(

15. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

......you do realize he's joking right?
    • Like x 3
  16. darkscarletx Loyal Player

That was fast.
  17. Van_Gho Committed Player

Sir , let me offer my humble rebuttal

[IMG]
  18. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Jeez buddy settle down....your going to cause blisters
  19. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Lmfao. I was wondering how long until someone fell for it and took the bait.
    • Like x 1
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

*waits for someone to posts boobs again*
    • Like x 2