Us world down??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Avianger Active Player

okay, who tripped over the power cord?
    • Like x 2
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

The servers collective patience was in that run. When it ended the servers couldn't handle running anymore due to lack of patience.

You killed the US Hamster.

RIP Fluffy
    • Like x 5
  3. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

This is a lie, all Op items go straight into your inventory, not into a loot drop interface, nice try.
    • Like x 2
  4. bmce84 Loyal Player

he probably saw the yellow of a trash belt but since it all went down he thought it was the OP.
  5. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I'm going to say you're lieing. Or you just don't know the difference. OP items do not drop on the loot list. They are just placed in your inventory as extra loot. On that note. The 136 -normal- utility belt does drop from there. So that was undoubtedly your loot choice.
    • Like x 1
  6. JayF New Player

No, the OP gloves were a choice for me, which I selected. Good try, though.
  7. Master Musician Active Player

I feel ya bro. I may have to follow suit with ya. :D
    • Like x 2
  8. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

Liar, OP items are BONUS drop, its NEVER listed.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheNemesis99 New Player

I guess it's time for me to play some Marvel Heroes while I wait for the world to go up again.
    • Like x 1
  10. MyrVell Committed Player

Yep. Gold items are a bonus drop not in the loot picker.
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Fluffy was a good hamster too :(
    • Like x 2
  12. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Devs we need some answers! What's going on
  13. Wonder Gyrl New Player

dang it! was in knightsdome for the first time on one of my toons and at jesse... was almost down and with NO WARNING the world shuts down?????? so how long am I going to have to wait until I can get back in there and kick his butt?????????????
  14. SarahCarrygun Well-Known Player

so server went down because of you probably.. never go PBe or PZe anymore, because if you will go and be about to get some op item server will decide to go down again
  15. BigAl Devoted Player

I was standing around doing nothing, and it kicked me. I guess I should have been busier. :oops:
    • Like x 5
  16. bagofboom Committed Player

Do both @ the same time.
    Faster that way.

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 3
  17. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

So then maybe I got it then? I know I saw a GOLD/yellow belt. I really don't give two craps if u think I'm lying or not. I know what I saw either way that doesn't mean I have to deal with crap like this before picking my loot!
  18. bmce84 Loyal Player

2 things
    1-lol other account banned?
    2- as I said before, he probably saw the yellow trash, but since the whole thing went to hell he couldn't see it was the trash drop and thinks it's the OP.
  19. Techvolt Well-Known Player

Kinda seems like everyone else is agreeing with me...
    • Like x 1
  20. AccOp Well-Known Player

The OP utility belt is never in the option of loot u can choose. It goes directly in your inventory and only appears on the list AFTER u make a choice between the 2 items that were there. Nice try tho.
    • Like x 1