Us world down??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Mar 6, 2016.

1. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

But it's Sunday.... this is like being thrown out of church.
    • Like x 3
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

No worries. I stopped subscribing in October. Stuff like this just reminds me why.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's my fault guys. I was in a 3 hour PZE run, we finally disbanded and it crashed the servers.
    • Like x 8
  4. MyrVell Committed Player

Had just beat the first boss of PZe then couldn't teleport to the Phantom Zone...crash.
  5. flyu2the moon New Player

I knew something very bad was going to happen when my journal got bugged
    • Like x 1
  6. bmce84 Loyal Player

lol really, I leave for 5 minutes and the whole thing goes down?, wow, and it's Sunday, the one day there shouldn't be any unexpected shut downs.
  7. Springheeljac Active Player

Alright fess up, who broke it?
    • Like x 1
  8. flyu2the moon New Player

hahahaha poor star :p
    • Like x 2
  9. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Was just about to post. And u know what's the messed up part was? We beat BN, I got loot list before I can choose I get kicked off, what makes it worse the 2nd option was the OP utility BELT!!!
    • Like x 2
  10. SarahCarrygun Well-Known Player

Got dc'ed at the middle of BN raid... great.
    How much time will this maintance take? Dear db adminstration, its time to tell us how much are we made to wait.
  11. Karnevil Committed Player

yup, had dr. light on the ropes fo sho!
    • Like x 1
  12. kabeq Well-Known Player

LoL
  13. bmce84 Loyal Player

ok who was drinking coffer near the server?
    • Like x 3
  14. SarahCarrygun Well-Known Player

i can feel ur pain aww
  15. Van_Gho Committed Player

I got disconnected! I was standing in front of that area in the hod where nobody does anything...right when I was about to do something BOOM
    • Like x 1
  16. Da Powa New Player

I didn't bother renewing my subscription today, as it expired today. Glad I didn't cause the game runs like a steam locomotive and someone forgot to put more coal in the furnace to keep the train running...
    • Like x 1
  17. AsgardKnight Well-Known Player

Most Unlucky person of 2016 :p
    • Like x 1
  18. perplenerple Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Techvolt Well-Known Player

Thats not how it works. The OP utility belt just comes to you as an extra drop; you don't select as a loot choice. Nice try though
    • Like x 4
  20. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

That's just pure bull, I have been since day 1 never have I seen or gotten any sort of op gear, the one time I get close to it and this crap happens. That's just NOT acceptable