Nature Change?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oleandis, Mar 4, 2016.

1. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

Also, I thought you weren't on tonight? If you are please wait for me :) I'll be home about 3pm pacific.
  2. Oleandis Well-Known Player

I won't be on again until like NEXT Saturday. Unfortunately I get to go to North Carolina to help out Jenna's uncle replace his roof... UGH!
  3. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

While everyone has their own playstyle, I frankly don't see the use in Blossom anymore. Harvest is an awesome oh **** heal that is instant. Blossom to me just makes it so I have to use more power, because I have to throw out my HoT's again.
  4. kingxkhaos Well-Known Player

I've been tanking since day one as well, and have never heard of such issues. I have heard of excuses in that nature to excuse bad performance by blaming it on glitches.
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

With this game, anything's possible. I've done the same exact rotation before with the same character while testing on sparring targets, and I've achieved half the damage out. There are times when powers are very inconsistent. Sometimes relogging helps.

Oleandis - Did you try relogging during any of the time you were running last night? Also, were you getting stunned more than usual by any chance? When the wife used to play, she'd have issues with some of her healing because she'd get stunned and hit a power immediately following a breakout, but that power wouldn't actually register other than to go on cooldown.
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i used to feel the same way. if you can successfully pull it off i think its the best hot/burst heal power there is. in fact we have almost identical loadouts. i use regeneration in place of your bloom and i have very little issue on any of my healers.

don't know how long youve been playing for. nature is a funny power. if you arent careful you can waste all your power in seconds. if you know how to use it you'll use minimal power. players dont realize how powerful or how long those hots last. most healers panic too soon to let their hots do the work for them.

mu healers are the only toons i dont have any clips of (except for a few duos). if i can come up with something ill post it to show you how i operate.