New Superman Voice

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TybeeTahiri, Feb 24, 2016.

1. megamanzero Loyal Player

they would have to add wally west then because Michael was not barry allen.
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Heck yea ! It would be great to hear all 3 in one instance.
  3. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

I wanted Nicolas Cage...I like for my Superman to sound a bit crazy....
    [IMG]

Look he even dressed up for the part lol.....
  4. SilhouetteBlade Level 30

I wonder if he'll re-record all the lines that exist from the previous content.
  5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

More Justice League animated show voice actors please. Hawkgirl in particular ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Tim Daly imo, and tbh I didn't disliked the one he had at all. This new guy has a good voice as well but the other one was good too.
  7. Dezaras Loyal Player

As a 32 year old I have to go with Tim Daly or George Fairbern. They were the Supermans/men(?) I grew up hearing.

Nothing against Baldwin but he never quite did it for me. (Leaving the Gamergate thing outta this because I don't know the full story.)
    Baldwin seemed to...butch to be Superman (best word I could think of.) His voice was too deep, his tone too aggressive at times. And he used the exact same voice for Hal in Injustice. Quite jarring if you play both games. For me at least.
  8. Magnificent Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Before watching Justice League and Justice league Unlimited I knew nothing about Hawkgirl. But I grew to like her as much as any of the other original 7. Especially after the Thanagarian invasion.
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

LOL, Baldwin has a very right-wing political mindset. It's not surprising he stepped into it with the Gamergate stuff.

I also like that you think Superman was too butch. Forget George Newbern...let's get Seth MacFarlane doing his Paul Lynde impression (Roger from American Dad).

I don't mind the recasting, but if you guys get rid of James Marsters for Lex Luthor, there will be rioting.
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

How about Justin Chambers who voiced Barry Allen in Flashpoint Paradox
  12. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Was hoping they would get Gilbert Gottfried instead.
    • Like x 1
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

OMG, Dr Fate's voice needs to be changed with Oden Fehr's because the current one just doesnt sound right. As for future changes, how about Hal Jordan and the rest of the lantern related characters from the Green Lantern animated series except for Stewart and Rayner, Teen Titans voices with Young Justice cast
  14. Hraesvelg Always Right

For an April Fool's prank, they should just drop a ton of cash and get Gilbert to record every line of dialogue in the game and replace it for the month.
  15. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Ooohhh nice one, yes for Gilbert as Mr Mxyzptlk
  16. megamanzero Loyal Player

that's not really related to the DCAU but he was pretty good.
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

18. CHUD Loyal Player

Sweet. Between him and Tim Daly, they've been the only two voices for Superman I really liked.
  19. MyrVell Committed Player

She might be available since Infinite Crisis shut down.
    • Like x 1
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well she's an actress, it all depends on booking her to do the voice over