BN Nekron fight bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by warpaxio, Feb 25, 2016.

1. warpaxio Well-Known Player

I've jsut droped a group that was intentionaly exploiting a bug that i didnt know existed till now.

On the Nekron fight, Celestial healer was healing the group inside the dome while he was on the outside. he didnt even enter the fight, and at 1st i was wondering why is the group starting the fight (6ppl from same league) and then they said i should relax, that it's a bug and that they know what they are doing.

this is either celestial issue or the dome issue.
    either way it's a bug, hopefully an easy fix
    • Like x 1
  2. ItsRem Well-Known Player

Or maybe, just maybe it wasn't an exploit. The healer could have been invisible inside the area. Just because you don't see them in there doen't automatically mean someone is "exploiting".

Also, it wasn't an easy fix back when this problem was around the first time.
  3. warpaxio Well-Known Player

no the healer was visible outside the dome. and they admited it's an exploit/bug. i prob wouldn't even post this here, but due to them insisting on going trough with this exploit (wich means they are doing it on regular basis) i decided to report the bug.
  4. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

So the mini map had a dot outside the dome? Which was the healer I presume.

Because if invisible, all dots would be inside and a physical toon outside with no dot.

If exploit, also send a pm to mepps.
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Not an exploit... with crossplay i noticed that it can happen that pp, are invisible.. without noticing.. but they still get full damage..just other ppl don't see them
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

You might have been with an invisible player. In Legends for example, I've seen people who were in Oan but were at the teleport. I see them standing still there, but be fighting in animation. Weird yes, but really they were invisible and were outside with us fighting. It also showed on the duty board that they were playing.
  7. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Pretty sad someone needs to exploit one of the games easiest raids of all time.
  8. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

There is a bug with this, I've seen pets stay outside dome when players enter. This would lead me to believe there are more possible exploits here.