Livestream Preview Episode 22!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Foolish!
    But if the raid depended on me alone I would have finished them all.
    the big problem is that ALL DIE.
    The problem, if you have not noticed, is that even though 20 levels above the boss he still kill you with one hit.
  2. marvelousman Well-Known Player

unfortunately I'm a subscriber.
    But if I were not, I would not buy an episode that contains only a duo and a raid.
    • Like x 1
  3. Flair Well-Known Player

Yes, but the world of DCUO is not the same reality as that of the DC comics. As far as I am aware, its never been established whether or not the Black Canary of the game world has any siblings. Its would be an easy thing to include the TV version of the Lance family. There is also a precedent for it considering the LPVE TV Supergirl variant.
    I'm not really expecting to see Sarah Lance in the game, but on the other hand, she is a key member of the Legends of Tomorrow team, so including her would be appropriate as well as exciting to those of us watching the show! It would also be cool to give her an alternate comic book-type look as opposed to just doing a TV show clone like they did with Supergirl.
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Deathmike and the troll did it at 101cr i believe, really don't remember, but look at the power they are doing it with. Atomic is made for soloing content. It does high damage, hardly burn any power, and use hardly any power compared to other tank powers. Besides that, it took both player 4-6 hrs to solo.
    You didn't even bring up the alerts. You had a point talking about ht mods. We didn't have those and was bliwing through alerts for the most part, it did take us awhile to get oolong speed feat legit, that was a good point
  5. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

wow. so many lazy players! I like the hard stuff. as do most vets ...the ones that still play anyway. and really...you ppl think this lazy stuff they are doing is to hard?????really???? remember lockdown...necro....artifacts? lol they took a bit of work to do at start. and they were fun.i really don't know what daybreak is doing. are they trying to kill the game?? just to lazy to do it right??? to greedy? to stupid? its sad. a fun game sliding into a black hole. lmao!!!!! the black holes are to hard!!! really????
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Lord help us if this alert is easy!

I don't want another boring elite like DC or an alert that was soloed on the first week by a tank (In elite!) and becomes easy after day one. Oolong, arkham, Fam, Bia, Hive, etc were all glorious and now we get spam crap.
  7. CikaBang Level 30

Mayor problem with the difficulty is the power that a character has, together with the skill most of "old" players have. The devs can't find a good way to scale the enemy so they won't be that "easy" to beat. Hence the black holes and other mechanics that can kill u in split second. Anyway, this is just my humble opinion.
    Looking forward to new episode, and I really hope it will be fun.
    Cheers all
  8. TheMashine960 New Player

Hola,tengo un problema,mientras estoy jugando el juego me tira y dice conexion perdida.Cuando vuelvo a entrar dice en mi personaje que esta sin conexion y si le doy a jugar queda eternamente cargando.Que puedo hacer?
  9. Shapiro Well-Known Player

Thanx for the info. I really wish we would have gotten the fourth world set that was shown in the cinematic trailer. Looked so much better than what we got.
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

I need the devs to notice that we need some variety in monthly content:
    1: duo, raid
    2: solo, alert
    3: open world daily, raid
    4: duo, alert
    Something along this lines. We need dailies and we need more alerts. So many raids I dont think is working that well.
    • Like x 2
  11. disableddad New Player

It doesn't matter how fast they come out. We're all going to be behind if we keep having all these issues. You know can't log in or getting kicked/lagging out.
  12. disableddad New Player

That sound good. I wonder if they are hiring?
    • Like x 1
  13. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Yeah, more alerts means more marks and equipment to use. The less time we have to use to replay the same missions, the more satisfied the buyers will be.
    • Like x 1
  14. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I missed the Twitch broadcast, and besides Twitch Livestream doesn't work on my laptop. Is the video up on Youtube yet?
  15. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

The problem is that bad players don't have the common sense to
    A. Realize what killed them
    B. Figure out if the attack that killed them can be blocked or dodged.
    C. Improve their awareness
    D. Communicate the information back to the team.

Whoever thinks that one shots are unfair are scrubs.
    Seriously what is the block button for?
    What is dodge rolling out of the way for?
    When a big fireball is coming or fire or black hole spawns under you do you just stand there and allow yourself to die or do continue burning, healing or throwing power without even attempting to get out of harm's way?

Do any of you really think that you're going to breeze through a boss fight without anyone or yourself getting knocked out?
    Or do you expect the Devs to give you easy raid mechanics such as disabling a boss shield or something similar so that the boss could get burned down?
  16. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Nobody likes raids, you rarely ever beat the bosses cause they're ridiculously too hard, the gear you super grind for is pointless because you can just easily wait for new gear in any given upcoming content that is higher, which, isn't worth the extra cr level anyways. Also, please reduce the amount of scraps it takes for a piece of gear that is easily replaced with every preceeding episode, it makes you devs look really greedy.
  17. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Ah ha I nailed it! So continues the Kryptonian Arc. :D
  18. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Lol i played this game since 2013 and I KNOW HOW TO ROLL OUT, but when fire or black roles are dpsing my char i'm doing some action like powers and when i start to run out is to late because the damage ,that is too high, done dont let me run before i die. This is insane damage, 3 seconds to die, the actions like run, or defend and roll takes time too, seconds that make the diference. I try to run out from aoe damage but this kills me so fast, maybe my keyboard dont respond very well than a controller pad. who knows...
  19. Ghoul Well-Known Player

when is the eta for this ep??
  20. TestReporter Loyal Player

The only ones who don't like hard raids are the ones who are noobs or play with noob people, because that ones can't beat the raid and think its too much for them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.