Cross Play Finally Here

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Patient Zero, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Oh yeah it's pretty bad, Hotr chat is the one you want to activate if you want a move constructive chat. Make sure to activate voice chat too so you can communicate with peeps.
    • Like x 1
  2. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

if you're looking for good PS Players for respectful, handshake match and no drama or whinning if they lose.
    ask TENATUS and HONESTY For a Legends 1v1, he's looking for you, he's really cool and is excited to have a chance to face you.
  3. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Must be a PS3 issue or perhaps bad internet I play everyday into the night and i haven't experienced any lag or a single lag spike since cross play released on friday morning at 2:45 AM
  4. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

Might be because of dat OP 470 MB/s download and dat 720 MB/s upload. Like... dayum.
  5. Dibrie Committed Player

He true tho, even on EU ps
  6. Dibrie Committed Player

PC master RACE FTW , lmao PS find legends borings as f
  7. Dibrie Committed Player

ok ok that funny saby xD
  8. Ace1 Dedicated Player

:eek: Oh my... What have you done lol
    • Like x 1
  9. Dibrie Committed Player

xoxo kiss and huggs xoxox
  10. Dibrie Committed Player

love this tread, nothing wrong wuth a bit of smacktalk as long we respect the obviouwis things in life.

Ya'll suck btw, me and my ps3 master race will f yall up xD , with OP watcher on my side xoxoxo

lmao
  11. Soul Dedicated Player

Cross play made this game feel like it was in 2011 traffic wise.

There's still a lot to sort out, but the most important thing is everyone seem to be having fun. :p

I had to actually disable duel invites for the first time in years because of the amount of requests.
    *And the sexual harassment that follows..
    • Like x 2
  12. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

I gotchu Souls <3 ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

Cool beans.

I doubt it's anything more than heavy server traffic as I wasn't the only one to experience it.
  14. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

Fire and Atomic tanks winning with no dignity and losing with no grace. Sorry, if you're still cheesing it, nobody is taking you seriously.

Telling me "rekt" like I'm the one using the broken power. SMH.
  15. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Yeah I've had plenty of lag issues since crossplay has been released. It's not just PS players. It's even worse in Legends PvP since counters matter a lot more compared to Arenas. Ahri and I have seen our block breaks completely whiff, other times we get a counter and there's no hard stun, hell sometimes PS players go from slow moving to performing a bb and a full burst combo in less than a second.

Hopefully Ahri will upload his recordings so you can see what we saw.