When Crossplay hits what is the 1st thing you will do?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheArmorsmith, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Vyltran Loyal Player

Nothing, keep farming feats. This is just, crossplay.. play with more people..
  2. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

You must not be playing DCUO to get skeleton icons. Lag? You also must be playing on an older system. Not saying which one, could be an old PC or maybe a PC3. Either way, it's your fault not the game's.
  3. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Or they have comcast as an ISP
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Wait until the bugs are fixed. Assuming that the game will be unplayable on friday and partially on saturday.
  5. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Now this could be true.
  6. Picture Active Player

Buy all the cheap things PC has to offer.
  7. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

see PvP become a ghost town. There has been a lot of talk but we will see really soon.
  8. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Start a count of how many repetative yet creative forms of the name batman I see xxXiamtheBatmanXxx
    • Like x 1
  9. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Q up for the seasonal and not have to wait.
  10. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I love your Deadpool gif..
  11. Shifty Committed Player

I probably will just cause the new dlc is dropping with it
  12. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Thanks. Hopefully I will. Took some Advil.
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

14. Ichiro Loyal Player

hit it back
  15. Dezaras Loyal Player

Pair up my PC and PS mains and run stuff.
    It's what I did after EU crossplay launched.
  16. Waatu Well-Known Player

17. Vesper Dedicated Player

Hey! Haven't seen you post in a while. All toons have to be unique, remember the big name-purge last year? Old, unused toons were renamed with _I or _II for the US PC & PS servers. This freed up the non-underscore names to be used again, but now if a PC player took the name, the name was locked out on PS. Meanwhile, peeps with active toons that had the same name as another player on the other server got to keep their names.

With the server merge, those names are being crushed too. Based on length of time the toon has been playing, money spent towards the game, and a couple other factors, only one of the toons will get to keep the name. The loser gets the toon renamed to _PS or _PC.

I just used the DCUOlive app to check on Lin on PC for you. I don't know if you should be worried or not. There is another toon that has exactly the same name and spelling on PS. But the PS toon is only level 6 while yours in end-game and I *know* you've been subscribed for years. So likely you will win that one. Of course it's also possible that the level 6 one is yours, too. It's a pretty unique spelling after all. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

I'm going to find PC players who aren't used to the PS shouts and give them a long list of ignore list suggestions. That will include all of the existing gold farming accounts as well as that guy who keeps trying to sell his smoke aura.
    • Like x 1
  19. khonsshadow Well-Known Player

"Black Smoke for the low low price of 110 million "
    Bwhaha
  20. DCUOPoe Level 30

Rename alt's that I've forgotten about.