FOOTBALL! Conference Championship

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Faust74 Loyal Player

It was slow at work so I was able to watch most of the AFC game uninterrupted. I thought for sure all the hits Manning taking would eventually take him out of the game do to injury.

One hand I wanted the Broncos to win, so Manning could have 1 last shot at a Super Bowl before retiring. I can't see Broncos keeping him or any team wanting him as their #1 QB and Manning seems too proud to be back-up to anyone. Then on the other hand I didn't want the Broncos to win because of Kubiak. I feel he hurt the Texans by never drafting a potential franchise QB that the Texans could groom, because he didn't want to hurt Schuab's feeling. Then over paying mediocre players that kissed his rear and letting go great players that didn't kiss is rear. I don't want him winning a Super Bowl.

Couldn't really watch the NFC games, it got too busy. I was only able to glance at the score every now and than. I thought it Cardnals would put up a better fight though. Looks like the Panthers may be riding the Destiny train.
  2. BigAl Devoted Player

Factor in how many players on each team have actually been to a Superbowl. The nerves and the excitement will get the best of you if you let them. The vets will have this in consideration. Manning is going to his 3rd, while Cam is on his 1st ever. No matter how much you prepare or are warned, the mystique can take hold of you and send you out of control. Slipping into that too early may be the nail in the coffin, but we can guess all we want. The truth will be told February 7th.

Ask Trent Dilfer. Less than spectacular QB that had the benefit of an amazing defense to save his bacon.
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I missed the nfc game , had a nap to take care of due to meds, watched the 1am rebroadcast on NFL ch, Panthers where on fire , wtg guys
  4. BlazeChamp Committed Player

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy the Patriots lost. I really don't wanna see Tom Brady in another Super Bowl.
  5. BlazeChamp Committed Player

I have some football memes too
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

No deflate this time