From PC player to PS players

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sarcasm, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Sarcasm Committed Player

What custom chat do USPS players use that is popular?
    • Like x 1
  2. Delta796th Loyal Player

Most people I know don't really use it that way. Many of use use a league chat with most shouts turned off so it's clean & then have the typical LFG. Keep in mind the use of mics is much more prevalent on our side so that's usually the preferred way to communicate.
    • Like x 5
  3. Backseid Devoted Player

"5v5"

Lol! J/k :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Personally I mostly use 5v5, it's a pvp chat, but be warned you find some very how do you say interesting people in the chat. It can be like a train wreck, you want to look away but just can't.
    • Like x 2
  5. Delta796th Loyal Player

That chat is truly a terrible thing and should not be ventured into
    • Like x 5
  6. comrade sonya Committed Player

7. comrade sonya Committed Player

Aaand I posted in the wrong thread :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Backseid Devoted Player

Haha, I just read about it in another thread. I'm not even on PS. Lol!
    • Like x 1
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

UNLESS YOU PUG. PUGS NEVER USE MICS. When I say PUG I'm talking about using the On Duty Tab without forming any group.
  10. Delta796th Loyal Player

Can't spell it without the UG!
  11. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

LMAO...

The pic you put in another thread my daughter saw and she started to go all kitty crazy...She is so trying to get my wife and I to adopt a kitty cat. LOL...
    • Like x 1
  12. Supergirly Dedicated Player

The only chat channels I care about are the RP ones that we made. If there are PS RPers, feel free to join them. :)
  13. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Oh they do use mic, when they see a girl in the group, they start talking lol, or when a girl talks.
    • Like x 2
  14. Physique Dedicated Player

LOL. Going into "5v5" is sorta like wandering onto 4chan without forewarning.
    • Like x 2
  15. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Not sure. I'm apart of a custom chat with friends/leaguemates that we use to just talk and form groups. Might be a good idea to maybe create a custom chat so people can talk to each other?

I'm not sure what chat others are using or if there's another sort of private lfg that others use.
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

True...You know what else, I find most groups will not kick a girl player if she stinks as a DPS. Most of the group will be like oh, ok...We will help you...

I was with my wife and a league mate's wife running Blackest Day. Both were a DPS. I was tanking and my league mate was the healer. The group was like, no problem, we will help you ladies finish this. I'm like, LOL...

I know if they were a guy producing those damage numbers they would have been kicked
    • Like x 2
  17. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Yea the treatment of Gender in equality is quite the thirst in guys in general. A guy can ask for help in the chat zones, Watchtower, Metro, and Gotham and no one responds and when a girl ask for help, 100's hands are raised.
    and the you have to be this and that to join the league, but no problem for a female that don't have their requirements.
    and i can also say that the females in general are far more mature and stays away from drama, guys here on forums argue and troll each other over feedback and opinions, no one can have their opinions and feedback without someone posting at you.

But we don't see females being trolled and argued against and we don't see them argue everywhere. The treatment guys get here is pure torture, I've seen people throughout the community said that females post the same thing and no guys argues with them that they argue with guys for the same posts.

It's good that the females are far more mature than guys here in general. They don't bother anyone, they don't argue all the time, they just post their say and that's it.
  18. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Noted :)
  19. Delta796th Loyal Player

That's just one of my DC'isms
  20. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

5v5 is great / horrible. It'll make your eyes bleed.
    • Like x 1