Crossplay Meet and Greet Friday

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Hmm.. I actually don't use that one. Is it proximity based like "Say?" If so that can work.
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I think it is region based, like anyone in Met can read anything you say if you are in Met no matter the distance.
    • Like x 1
  3. BigAl Devoted Player

Its zone.

I can be there, that's if I'm not raiding. Thursday and Friday are raid nights. But just as long as I don't have to come too close to any villains. The tend to die next to me and I don't want to be responsible for hospital bills. ;)
  4. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

A server stress test? Count me in. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Oh OK... I would vote for the custom one then. All of Gotham would get too much extraneous messaging.
    • Like x 1
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

You'd be surprised the number of players that don't even know what versus is for. I see players talking in versus in the WT all the time. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  7. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Hmm didn't see the thread when I made mine, whoops. Should we make a server merge chat tab or something to get acquainted? We would need to agree on a name.
    • Like x 1
  8. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

Fixed that for you. See you there! :)
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

I'll be there :) It'll be during the Sourcecast so Im sure viewers will like to see it.
    • Like x 2
  10. BigAl Devoted Player

Question is, which one of YOU will be there? Or, both :eek:

Besides, who still needs to meet you, hasn't everyone already? ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. AllanPage Committed Player

We hangout at midtown villains nc usually on the USPC pvp side either one will do for us :). More people are online on weekends.
  13. Delta796th Loyal Player

I think this is a great idea, but Thursday is likely to be a complete fubar of lag & disconnects
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hmmm...
    • Like x 11
  15. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad guy loves this idea but he will not attend. Pc players are the lowest form of humans playing this game. They are just a little above hero's and that is not saying much. The People hope this meeting goes great and a good time is had by all that attend. This post gets one thumb up.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If you do decide to come, please leave Nekron and Trigon and all your other 50 foot pets at home please.
    • Like x 8
  17. TRELL1 Well-Known Player

Mepps attack confirmed. Whining if he doesn't show up also confirmed
    • Like x 5
  18. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

...This sounds like fun...i can finally /shake at forum posters :D
    • Like x 3
  19. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I gotta work 12-12 on fri :(
  20. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

smelly heroes? Man, look at your own sig. Your toon's feet smell so much the gassy stenge crawling up from your feet can actually be seen!:D;)

• Like x 1