FOOTBALL! Divisional Rounds

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Jan 14, 2016.

1. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Looks like we'll see the 2 old QBs square off. If Peyton Manning doesn't win the Super Bowl, I expect to announce his retirement. I think he will. Bye, Peyton we did like you a lot.
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Did everyone hear Andy Reid? Apparently there was a headset issue again. Other teams have had this issue in NE but as usual the league will do nothing. Amazing how one team can get caught cheating time and again and get away with it.
  3. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Maybe next year Steelers :(

Brady vs. Manning should be interesting though...
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Real Men Play Rugby!
  5. Dynagirl Committed Player

Is that the reason why their clock management went down the toilet during the end there? Cause I kinda thought that's why you have 2 min drills so that you can save time by not get plays from the sideline.
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

The 1st half the year he went 10-9, but the 2nd half he went 19-2. I think he redeemed himself, don't you?
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

An image Packer fans are going to see in their nightmares for a while next to the coin toss which was just silly, coupled with the gif in my sig:

[IMG]

Let me tell you something about the guy running with the ball. This guy is a leader, a legend. These 2 plays as well as a good chunk of the 2nd half was him telling his team "Climb on my back and I'll take us home". The team played flat all game long and the ending was something that should never happen but then Larry Legend decides he's had enough and puts the team in his back and carries the day. Then, in true Larry Fitzgerald fashion, instead of tooting his own horn like Marshawn Lynch or Richard Sherman, he gives all the credit to his teammates then to top it all off, he wishes Chris Mortenson well in his battle with cancer. This man is 1,000% class and is someone who should be heralded by the league instead of those stupid hot dogs they prop up. He is my all time favorite player and it's been an honor and a privilige to have watched him play for my team. When he makes it into the Hall of Fame, I will be there to see his induction.
  8. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I was 3-1 not bad. I would have gotten the Pat's game right if I paid attention and realize a lot of their team became healthier.