All my characters are gone!

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by FearHavok, Dec 2, 2015.

1. FearHavok New Player

Just wondering what happened to all my characters. I logged in to the game last night and it went straight to character creation. And all my characters were gone.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Define last night like at what time? The game went down at 7 a.m. eastern time and wasnt due to be back up until estimated 3 pm eastern time.
  3. FearHavok New Player

like 6pm pacific time
  4. Exorix Well-Known Player

Happened to me too, 10pm PST last night.

5 of my 8 characters were just missing, and attempting to log into any of the remaining 3 prompted an instant disconnect.

I've logged a support ticket, and we'll see where it goes from there. I'm hoping it's an artifact of the new patch going in at the moment, because without a support number to contact, I really don't want to have to wait 3 or 4 days to start talking to someone about fixing an issue that renders the game completely unplayable. :-(
    • Like x 1
  5. Julbot1 New Player

Same here. They restarted the servers or something like that last night to try and fix it since a lot a lot of people are having this problem right now. My characters are all still missing.
    • Like x 1
  6. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

They are kidnaped by aliens and doing experiments on them...
    • Like x 1
  7. Sw33t Well-Known Player

Well, aliens or not, all my characters are gone, and I am constantly asked to create a new character. What is it with this? Is it a bug, faulty script or sometning else?
    • Like x 1
  8. Sw33t Well-Known Player

Sorry, I sorted it out. My account was set to US servers instead of EU servers. I dunno why it had changed to US, but when I changed it back to EU, my characters where there as usual.
    • Like x 1
  9. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

Even if you change the Server from the launcer, it showuldn`t be no character in the Selection screen. You shoul still see all of your characters. Problem is, for some reason, you can`t play on US servers with a character made on EU and vice-versa.
    Is stupid, I know, but that`s DCUO.
    Glad you figured yourself your way out of this mess! <3
    • Like x 1
  10. saberbholt New Player

i have four tickets (last today) for mi lost carácter (and only see solvewd in status ticket and no carácter in game
  11. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

And I guess you didn`t see their response to your ticket either, right? :rolleyes: