Question: Crossover Names?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheArmorsmith, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Zero303 Well-Known Player

Dang if i dont get to keep my names i quit. And i got no stuff.
  2. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

Or how about PC players know their place and show us console players the respect we deserve. They cant be coming into our domain thinking they going to take over. Are we really going to allow that?
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

What the heck are you babbling about?
    • Like x 2
  4. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Highlander style there can be only one and off with their heads.....I can see it know (using one of my characters) Miss Saturn (PS) vs Miss Saturn (PC) loser toon is erased....(I know it will never happen but its fun to pretend)....forever...dum....dum...dummmm.....
    • Like x 1
  5. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I wanna say they are saying that the PS has a higher population so they should get first crack at the name's I'm just assuming...To me that's not really fair but I can only speak for me lol.
  6. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

Yes in fact we should be to recruit PC players as assistants. For example go farm me 100 exos right now while I run a few instances.
  7. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Lol why?
  8. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

Lol it would be fun to order people about
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

Were you this special all at once or was it a gradual process?
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

NOt That i am Worried about my PC Names...But I Definitely like this Option 100% Fair.
    Of Course Option 6 has its appeal as well
  11. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Ahh....I can see it in now in he year 2016 began the PS, PC crossplay wars....started by GI Jessie....many toons lost their HP in this war and a memorial was built to honor them in front of Lex Tower lol.
    • Like x 1
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ohh Now Them is Fighting Words...Were Both Merging So its OUR World Now We Both Own it.
    • Like x 1
  13. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

Just saying that is something I would enjoy. Hey pc player go take these items I have and auction them for me. Or hey PC person go get me some exos now. Or hey PC player stand around the watch tower and recruit people for me.
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

LOL Yea Like thats gonna happen. I am nearing my 25,000 Exo;s Collected...Are you?
  15. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

Got to admit though it does does sound funny :p
  16. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Let it be known on this Day of January 12th year of 2016 was the start of the "Crossplay Wars'. Who side will you join....?(not XB1 they will just have to watch from their green corners and mammy and daddy fight it out)
    • Like x 1
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I got a Better one. Hey PS Player Go Deco my Base NOW!!!!
    500items placed, all Neatly spaced, All Ammenities and 4 Armories
    • Like x 1
  18. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

I can see it now. PS and PC players fighting for control of each wing in the WT. Shout in local......omg a pc player in the tech wing lets get him!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  19. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

I'm still salty that I lost my beta and original server name after server merge :(
  20. Pults Loyal Player

I hold one of the duplicate names, someone on PS holds H2O and I hold H2O on PC both show as active on DCUO Live.
    The suspense is killing me!:eek: