Trigon Survival

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Devastating Anger, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Devastating Anger Well-Known Player

Listen as much as I have refrained from going off today is the day. I sent a ******* support ticket to this garbage *** support Daybreak Games in response to me losing my progress point. I made it to round 9 and lost my checkpoint. Customer support told me that isn't possible to give my progress point. In the now 5 years in playing this ******* game I know GMs and Mepps have the power to do it yet they won't give my progress point. Their "resolution" was to post on forums and follow players advice( I asked on forums and in game got the same response "send a support ticket ) so now i'm pissed and want an answer.
  2. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

It's not like its even difficult to get to r9... just run it again lol
    • Like x 3
  3. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I can confirm his round 9...he was with our league.
  4. Lightws Dedicated Player

Um just do it again..... not like it was 11-15 and it was hard (not really) to get to.
  5. SSeid Committed Player

Not the best of situations they should have been able to help you.. but it's not a hard task to get to r9 again.

On the other hand I have not head of such a bug from anyone that runs SM ( for r9 ) so it is entirelly within the realm of possibility that you did something wrong and you did not receive the PP.
    • Like x 1
  6. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  7. Devastating Anger Well-Known Player

It's not difficult you're right but the time spent on it is time you cannot get back. Doesn't matter I got my progress back
  8. Ichiro Loyal Player

do you have the progress point for any round 3-7 or are they all missing?
  9. Devastating Anger Well-Known Player

I have all my progress points not but they were all missing when I got on. It was like i never ran sm
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So how does he get his time spent back from running it the 1st time
  11. Devastating Anger Well-Known Player

Thank you some one saw my point
  12. Lightws Dedicated Player

If he enjoyed doing it he doesn't need to get his time back now does he?
    And on the off chance he didn't enjoy doing it then just simply not do it.
    What's hard about it? If you really want the checkpoint don't complain just go do it again ROFL.
  13. zCaution Well-Known Player

just run it again, posting on the forums isnt helping you lmfao
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Be real nobody wants to do r2 again
  15. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Maybe, but it could be helping you or me or someone else who looses their progress point the next time. If it's a bug it should have attention drawn to it and be addressed, for the future.

What would you say to your league mates if they were setting up to run round 10 and you discovered that your PP was missing? I know that you wouldn't be happy. o_O